ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hey guys, I just got the alphabounce from the adidas store at the mall across my office. Sorry no pics, had to get in and out of work haha.

These are definitely a cool shoe. The faded print midsole is a nice touch. I got my adidas TTS at size 10. I do 9.5 in NMD and 10.5 in UB (because they are tight and I have a wide foot). I say if you have a narrow foot you could probably do .5 down for a snug fit. The general shape is long and narrow. I could do .5 down for length but it was painfully tight.

They are comfortable but the name is a bit deceiving. I would put these more in the roshe class, with a thicker/more sturdy upper. The sole/midsole is firm and not bouncy at all...and not really in the same classification as any boost. Tbh it's closer to the firmness of a tubular sole. However, it's overall a comfortable shoe that could be rocked casually or used for workouts. It was comfortable and stylish enough for me to cop without hesitation. My disclaimer would just be that if you are expecting any kind of boost feeling (because the name is "bounce"), you'll be disappointed. Its a solid, comfortable shoe that's great in its own right, just possibly not what you're looking for if you want a soft, springy feel.
sounds like it could work for cross training and weight lifting...thanks for the info

While digging around I found a couple more CW for alphabounce

Style: AQ8215-BRG

Color: mineral blue/solar red/shock green

Style: B54366-ARA

Color: core black / footwear white/crystal white

Style: B42744-BSW

Color: core black/footwear white/granite

Style: B54188-GMT

Color: ash/shock mint /ice purple

Style: B42351-BGP

Color: black/gold/purple

They're all ugly. Still BNTL tho.

Last edited:
Let's get this thread back to talking about BOOST.

I'm hyped for the UB Uncaged dropping in the next week. 

I like how it has the sock lining just like the PK NMD's.   Think this might be even better than the NMD PK's.   I think after these drops, everyone will look at the regular Ultra Boosts the way people view the "Mesh NMD's" where it will be looked at as lower than the PK's.  When these "UNCAGED" BOOSTS release, I believe people will flock to these instead of the OG UB's.  What do y'all think?

Last edited:
why is the alpha bounce being discussed here? theres no boost in those... is this just the adidas thread now?

also, they look terrible

Last edited:
Just FYI fakes starting to show up for the Pureboost ZG Knits, look horrible though so hopefully no one gets hustled

Last edited:

I like how it has the sock lining just like the PK NMD's.   Think this might be even better than the NMD PK's.   I think after these drops, everyone will look at the regular Ultra Boosts the way people view the "Mesh NMD's" where it will be looked at as lower than the PK's.  When these "UNCAGED" BOOSTS release, I believe people will flock to these instead of the OG UB's.  What do y'all think?
6/29 most adidas stores will have an event for them, they will be GR not limited

Well I won't touch those uncaged UB's until they look better. I just think they look really ugly. I might try to cop a pair just to see how they feel but the regular UBs look 30 times better than those uncaged.

They remind me of Skechers Shape Ups. 
Now that you mentioned it..
laugh.gif

can you return online orders to Adidas Outlets?
Yes as long as they send you the receipt and packing slip with it...  It will have the last 4 of the CC used...  If it didnt come with the receipt/packing slip then no.  If you use Paypal, you have to mail it back.

Not a chance IMO a lot of people already declaring to pass and the design isn't really outstanding. I like them personally but not even close to how much I like regular UBs

Hey guys, I just got the alphabounce from the adidas store at the mall across my office. Sorry no pics, had to get in and out of work haha.

These are definitely a cool shoe. The faded print midsole is a nice touch. I got my adidas TTS at size 10. I do 9.5 in NMD and 10.5 in UB (because they are tight and I have a wide foot). I say if you have a narrow foot you could probably do .5 down for a snug fit. The general shape is long and narrow. I could do .5 down for length but it was painfully tight.

They are comfortable but the name is a bit deceiving. I would put these more in the roshe class, with a thicker/more sturdy upper. The sole/midsole is firm and not bouncy at all...and not really in the same classification as any boost. Tbh it's closer to the firmness of a tubular sole. However, it's overall a comfortable shoe that could be rocked casually or used for workouts. It was comfortable and stylish enough for me to cop without hesitation. My disclaimer would just be that if you are expecting any kind of boost feeling (because the name is "bounce"), you'll be disappointed. Its a solid, comfortable shoe that's great in its own right, just possibly not what you're looking for if you want a soft, springy feel.
You mind taking on-foot pics with your alphabounces with jeans?

Still on the fence with those Alpha's. Some pics look good, others, forget about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom