ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just in, I'm happy with these. 
nthat.gif
JEALOUS

Supposedly restocking a bunch of OG core blacks as well.
OG Core blacks and Whites have restocked the most outta all the OG CWs so at this point it is safe to assume those will be the flagship CWs for UBs. I thought wool grays were going to be included in that but maybe not.

Resell prices should be no more than $220 at this point.

Last edited:

I had my girl go in store to try on the UB 2.0's and she wears an 8 in nike flyknit lunar but had to go down to a 7.5 in the 2.0 her tts is a 7.5 usually in every other shoe....she also has a narrow foot. Based on this you might want a 7 for a snug sock like fit and a 7.5 for a relaxed fit.
i appreciate you, thanks!

Should I just buy og whites instead of waiting for triple blacks?

Will I have enough time to take the hit and recover?

Will I be able to keep the whites clean?

Why doesn't Chik-fil-a open on Sunday? ..............

I'm still confused how they have so much old stock.   Why aren't they getting any 2.0's? Where did all these 1.0's come from when they haven't been in production for a year.

Should I just buy og whites instead of waiting for triple blacks?------Yes

Will I have enough time to take the hit and recover?-----Probably not because I work at Chic-fil-a and I only make $15/hour

Will I be able to keep the whites clean?----Yes, if I just sit and stare at them

Why doesn't Chik-fil-a open on Sunday? ..............-----Chickens go to Church then die on Monday

Last edited:

I'm still confused how they have so much old stock.   Why aren't they getting any 2.0's? Where did all these 1.0's come from when they haven't been in production for a year.
They don't have old stock. The production date is 3/16.

Last edited:
Those are not all og whites.. That's all hype they will sell out fast they may have a few of each size left

Should I just buy og whites instead of waiting for triple blacks?

Will I have enough time to take the hit and recover?

Will I be able to keep the whites clean?

Why doesn't Chik-fil-a open on Sunday? ..............
1. Yes.  We'd be lucky to see triple blacks before thanksgiving.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

4. Cook at home.

Back
Top Bottom