ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some customization and a lace swap resurrected these pure boosts back into my rotation. Hadn't worn them for probably 6 months due to yellowed boost.
This is how my boost looks like after about 5 months of daily rough wear. Still holding up pretty well minus the thin layer that's gone on the bottom.

Gifted? So that means the buyer is not protected.  What do you guys think?

I'm trying to join the group on Facebook but when I search "Adidas Ultra BOOST & NMD" nothing shows up with 40,000+ members.

Last edited:
Women's UB Black 2.0 for $128 shipped

Sizes 9.5, 10, 10.5

https://www.jackrabbit.com/womens-adidas-ultra-boost-b34051-1.html
$25 off $150 Coupon - BUYANDSAVE25
Below retail is nice, but those are unfortunately the black/grey gradient pair with the grey heel cup 
mean.gif

What did you use and the method if you don't mind me asking.
Angelus jet black leather dye, paint & krylon matte finisher.

Two coats of dye & three coats of flat black paint (It can also be regular black, the finisher will give it the matte look regardless) I like the dye to sit for a day or two before i apply the paint. I might do more coats this time around to see if it lasts longer. 

Last edited:

Angelus jet black leather dye, paint & krylon matte finisher.

Two coats of dye & three coats of flat black paint (It can also be regular black, the finisher will give it the matte look regardless) I like the dye to sit for a day or two before i apply the paint. I might do more coats this time around to see if it lasts longer. 
TOO MUCH WORK.

Back
Top Bottom