ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^^i copped the alphas today. Tried them on in store...they feel good, especially for $100. But these aren't going to replace UBs for me anytime soon.

Again, nice shoe for $100. It was a BNTL decision for me

Last edited:
bro, i think you worry about a lot of things in life.
That's because if you just send money without protection (i.e. Invoice), you take the risk of getting ripped off and absolutely nothing you can do about it..  You can't file any claims.

Most people want to have peace of mind that it's a fair transaction.

Last edited:
That's because if you just send money without protection (i.e. Invoice), you take the risk of getting ripped off and absolutely nothing you can do about it..  You can't file any claims.

Most people want to have peace of mind that it's a fair transaction.

I know, you;re stating the obvious. Its like sending cash in the mail to someone you don't know.

Isnt the recieving limit an absurd amount of money? Idc how legit they are Im not gifting anybody nuttin ever unless Ive corresponded with them personally over an amout of time. Remember that story posted long ago about that dude who paid like 7000 for some UB and first dude said there was a fire then his car got stollen yada yada yada. No gift for you come back 1 year
i think it's $20k a year before you get taxed and whatnot. But $20k is easily attainable for some resellers. 

i think it's $20k a year before you get taxed and whatnot. But $20k is easily attainable for some resellers. 
combo of 200 transactions and 20k. Really not hard to get to the $ amount, but 200 transactions can take some work. Keep in mind if you sell something and it gets returned that still counts as a transaction to the IRS. Trust me, you dont want to deal with it lol

Are the CB 1.0's still being produced? I thought the 2.0 gradient's were suppose to take over..

Anyway, my pair from Centre has a prod. date of 3/16. Just wondering

Are the CB 1.0's still being produced? I thought the 2.0 gradient's were suppose to take over..

Anyway, my pair from Centre has a prod. date of 3/16. Just wondering
Yeah we all thought they were done with but small spots like Revup have been getting restocks and they say that the CB 1.0s will be restocked sometime next week. Monitor their Twitter for the latest updates you should be able to get them so long as you try 

https://twitter.com/RevUpSports_

Yall gon hate me but...

Those new alpha bounces, I think I like em better than my UB's. Never thought id say that. [emoji]128563[/emoji]

I feel the exact opposite... tried them on in the store today. Upper sock fit thing was ok, nothing new. But the sole cushioning was just pure garbage... Id rather wear a roshe

Yall gon hate me but...

Those new alpha bounces, I think I like em better than my UB's. Never thought id say that. [emoji]128563[/emoji]

If its non-Boost i find it hard to even draw comparisons to comfort. Personally for me the style of the Alpha Boosts is terrible but thats just my opinion.

If its non-Boost i find it hard to even draw comparisons to comfort. Personally for me the style of the Alpha Boosts is terrible but thats just my opinion.
I agree with you on both points 100%. Boost is superior to anything else I've tried, that's why I made the switch from the Nike Lunar sole. As far as the look, reminds me of leopard print. 
laugh.gif

Dope! I typically only wear non graphic T's but I like that. I would get a sticker of that for sure.

I hope to see these in Tokyo... but I doubt I'll get a treat when I go in October. The cage changed to suede.

Last edited:

I hope to see these in Tokyo... but I doubt I'll get a treat when I go in October. The cage changed to suede.
nthat.gif
 That might be the only gradient I ***** with. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a U.S. release, right? 
frown.gif

Gotta get that Milk (OG Whites), Cream, and Chocolate combo going 
laugh.gif
  - The Coffee Trifecta 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom