ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

irvine spectrum had 4 10.5 total but 3 were reserved by employees and i was able to claim the only one available for purchase. got there at around 9:35 and all smaller sizes were already claimed. good luck to everyone else with the online stock.
these look soo clean here 

Anybody know what would be a reasonable price for a DS pair of all white energy boosts?

I'm like 15mins from the Spectrum, how can I sneak out work right now....

EDIT: Sold Out

Last edited:

for people who ball in these, are these the best adidas hoop shoes out there?
People b balling in these? 
eek.gif

i stopped buying Kobe shoes because of this camping out, sold out online and in store, buying from reseller crap. didn't think it will follow me here. and it started when my bro gave me pure boost for my bday. its his fault! lol

to be clear, consensus on UBs in half size up right? Especially if I'm planning on putting orthotics in them?

Didn't get any replies about this, so asking again. I see some people talking about going without insoles, anyone have experience using their own?

He can't be serious

There is more to Boost than the Ultra Boost. He may be referring to Adidas basketball shoes. This is the Boost thread, not the All-White Ultra Boost thread.

Let the man live.

I've never played in any Boost ball shoes but I've read good reviews.

Didn't get any replies about this, so asking again. I see some people talking about going without insoles, anyone have experience using their own?
Yea I said half size up. I tried on my normal size 10 and they fit a bit snug but the 10.5 was perfect. For reference my 350's are a sz 10 as well. 

Yea I said half size up. I tried on my normal size 10 and they fit a bit snug but the 10.5 was perfect. For reference my 350's are a sz 10 as well. 
I tried a 9.5 which is my true size and it fits perfectly fine. I have wide feet too, but I was wearing no show socks. So that was probably why

I go both TTS and .5 up.

For light running and workouts, i like TTS. But for casual walking, I like .5 up. TTS may fit tight in the beginning, but it does loosen up.

Thanks for the responses guys.

Went into the Soho store after work, brought one of the employees the grey UB sitting on the shelf and asked if they still had any more of the non-wool models left in the back....dude looks at me like I'm an alien or something.

"Uh, no, there's no 'non-wool' versions of these. I don't know what you're talking about"

SMH apparently all you need to work at the adidas store is some f'ing tiro pants lmao

Called up a mom and pop running store nearby me on the UES and he said they had my size in the volts, blacks, and greys...who knows which greys or blacks he meant though. Nice dude, took my name and everything, I'll probably stop in there tomorrow and check it out.

Thanks for the responses guys.

Went into the Soho store after work, brought one of the employees the grey UB sitting on the shelf and asked if they still had any more of the non-wool models left in the back....dude looks at me like I'm an alien or something.

"Uh, no, there's no 'non-wool' versions of these. I don't know what you're talking about"

SMH apparently all you need to work at the adidas store is some f'ing tiro pants lmao

Called up a mom and pop running store nearby me on the UES and he said they had my size in the volts, blacks, and greys...who knows which greys or blacks he meant though. Nice dude, took my name and everything, I'll probably stop in there tomorrow and check it out.
Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that as well. I asked myself does Adidas make yall wear them pants or what??!?!

roll.gif
roll.gif

I hate how I can't find anything in my size anywhere, other than the volt. And they won't answer tweets asking when anything new will be available

Back
Top Bottom