ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WTF? If you like it, buy it, wear it. If you don't, don't. Why does after market value have anything to do with it. Resell much?
Wow, you're really mad huh?

he doesn't want to catch up to the hype too late. Like the people late to the UB game
This. I think they're not bad but I'm not desperate for them. The only one I really like is the black with the purple sole but it's too similar to my OG UB so I decided not to cop, but I don't want to be kicking myself later on.

Wow, you're really mad huh?

This. I think they're not bad but I'm not desperate for them. The only one I really like is the black with the purple sole but it's too similar to my OG UB so I decided not to cop, but I don't want to be kicking myself later on.
BNTL

These are what I want: 

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2016/05/17/adidas-ultra-boost-uncaged-black/

I might try and get the core black when they are released though. 
 Instant cop for sure.  Smooth
smokin.gif

quick question.. for those of you with WOOL grays or CREAMS, have you actually tried using the fabric shaver that someone posted from amazon or any alternative methods to tame the wool from getting out of hand?

I'm hesitant to try using a razor shaver or anything since I don't wanna screw up the upper. Please post suggestions or experiences if you have used any method that works!

Nobody really knows man. It would seem colored boost is something they're still trying to perfect so in the meantime they're giving us painted boost.

I'm fine with it being painted as long as the paint lasts.

Personally, IM READY FOR FUTURECRAFT midsoles [emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]129304[/emoji]

quick question.. for those of you with WOOL grays or CREAMS, have you actually tried using the fabric shaver that someone posted from amazon or any alternative methods to tame the wool from getting out of hand?

I'm hesitant to try using a razor shaver or anything since I don't wanna screw up the upper. Please post suggestions or experiences if you have used any method that works!
I just take a scissors to them when they get too shaggy.  Super easy and quick.  No need for a fabric shaver.

Right. So is that the deal? Colored boost is definitely just going to be painted or ?

The caged triple black ultra boost samples came with black boost top and bottom hard to tell if they were painted or dyed but you'd assume they would be an early sample with the boost dyed as the bottoms were also black?

The caged triple black ultra boost samples came with black boost top and bottom hard to tell if they were painted or dyed but you'd assume they would be an early sample with the boost dyed as the bottoms were also black?
Yes there are a bunch of samples floating around of various boost shoes that have fully black boost w/ black boost pellets and everything. But apparently they still haven't perfected colored boost without sacrificing a bit of performance.

Back
Top Bottom