ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know if anyone in here owns these...but does anyone know about the sizing on the y-3 sport approach? Would it be the same as UB sizing? Because the y-3 stuff seems to run a little larger to me.

I really dig these. I'm a big UB fan and high top fan so it's best of both worlds for me.

Other than UB or boost what shoes do you guys still collect or are part of the rotation?
UB, NMD, and AdiZero Prime Boost are the heavy hitters.  I coach and play basketball and soccer so I have plenty of expensive shoes for those sports, but rarely wear them around casually.  I'd love to get into some Boost basketball sneakers but none of the ones that have been released felt good to me.  Nike's still the king there.  My summer non-Boost beaters are usually Nike LD-1000s which are so lightweight and comfortable and I love the retro look.  I restock when I find them on sale around $50 and beat them up and trash them.  In the colder months I wear all kinds of boots, retros like Onizuka Tiger, Puma suedes, Adidas Gazelles and Sambas, etc.  

My collection has always been varied and I've never been one to pick up a dozen different colorways of the same shoe.

48 years young right here. Call me grandpa kids. Wondering if anyone on the thread is older? Kinda hoping I'm the old man.
You got me by a few years.  Rep for old dudes who were in this game before the Internet existed. 
roll.gif

Man really debating if I should buy some gucci slides or try for black cageless. If I buy the slides prolly will be last pair I ever need to purchase. Also wondering how my foot will look in the cageless since I have a shrek-ish 13 :lol:

any info on triple blacks?

I'm really interested in these like most are....I hope they will release. I've heard whispers these and the all red boosts are just prototype versions of the ones releasing next week. I hope this isn't true.

21 here. I collect anything and everything not picky at all. Jordan 1s and asic gel Lyte 3s are what I primarily collect.

Shouts to the NT members over 40 with wives and houses and stuff like that who still into the sneaker culture. Gives me something to look forward to (Im 31)

I kno im MEGA late to the party with UBs but I'm thinking about going after Triple White 1.0 and some Cremes. At size 12, whats the going rate? I know i missed the wave. I JUST NOW started to think they look good on feet. 
mean.gif

Shouts to the NT members over 40 with wives and houses and stuff like that who still into the sneaker culture. Gives me something to look forward to (Im 31)

I kno im MEGA late to the party with UBs but I'm thinking about going after Triple White 1.0 and some Cremes. At size 12, whats the going rate? I know i missed the wave. I JUST NOW started to think they look good on feet. :smh:
Oh whites 208 shipped http://m.ebay.com/itm/282032820764?...&_mwBanner=1&ul_noapp=true&varId=581019160357

Also a size 12 for retail on rev up

Last edited:
How much are the Highsnobiety Ultra Boosts worth today? I wonder if I should use them in a trade with Yeezys. 

I kno im MEGA late to the party with UBs but I'm thinking about going after Triple White 1.0 and some Cremes. At size 12, whats the going rate? I know i missed the wave. I JUST NOW started to think they look good on feet. 
mean.gif
Get the OG whites from Revup and use their free shipping code. Should be $180 flat.

Other than UB or boost what shoes do you guys still collect or are part of the rotation?
ASICS, various Nike models, NB, Puma, Saucony, and the occasional Jordan. I'm way more selective these days of the latter, and with the exception of possibly ASICS, none on the level of boost right now.

Last edited:
So you mean you dont collect various cw of UBs? Smh. Kidding. How many cw do you have for UB?

OG, MG, 3M, and creams.  Nothing else that really appeals to me, though I wouldn't mind getting a brighter color once some non-gradient options come out.  Not feeling the uncaged but that could change over time, I guess. 

Back
Top Bottom