ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I rock Clarks for sure, got some Wallys and Desert Boots still kicking around, but it's rare that I break them out.

I always liked the Weaver Boot a lot but it seems to have been discontinued.
Yeah, they're just making the weaver lows right now. Those in maple suede are my everyday go to.

Everyone says to size down on the Y3 ZG knit, but if you have wide feet, you might wanna stay TTS. I wear 12.5 in 350s, 12.5 or 13 in UBs, and those 12.5 Y3s are fine. Just a bit of toe room. Anything smaller and I think the big toe would have poked even more. 

And if you have wide feet, the sides will look a bit funny when you walk since it has no cage to keep the foot in check. 

I also tend to rock ugg slippers on occasion
roll.gif

@Motoyuki  is exactly right but here's the original post which also included a link to a few sizes at 50% off.

Yes.

http://www.ln-cc.com/en/brands/men/...in-black/yys0124012blk.html?cgid=men-y3-sport

Free shipping too, you're welcome.

FYI, They fit TTS unlike Y3's. I went .5 size down and regret it but stretched the shoes with my shoe stretcher and feel fine now. If you have to choose between size up or down sinze whole UK sizing, I would size up.

ahhh ok

Jordans, foams, air maxes, Asics and NB's.  Transitioning into Adidas runners wasn't too hard because I prefer runners at my age over ball shoes.  These days, I would take a runner over a basketball shoe if I had to choose.

well then, time to change your avy hehe

I can't rock loud *** sneakers like Toro IVs anymore.

you're correct sir. not a good look...I don't own any Air Jordans. 
Runners in general are more socially acceptable nowadays anyways. My comparison would be that this is today's converse/weekender shoe.

Just like how yoga pants while grocery shopping for women is socially acceptable. To a certain degree is GREAT.

Anyone seen these in Hand

They look clean and Comfy at the same damn time!
My buddy has the black ones and loves them, although he's not a big sneaker guy. He did say they ran slightly large, but again - not sure what he's comparing them to.

Here's another photo, posted by Packer.

Back
Top Bottom