ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just got the uncaged boosts in
first initial impressions. dislike the sock liner collar looks wise but it helps with the fit of the shoes. makes it more snug around the ankle. might loosen up after wear.
laces seem useless. the fit is already sock like but i guess it looks better with them on. not sure what all the side lace holes are for. comfort is pretty good. stretches well. snug but not too snug. overall happy to have them but wouldnt have been bothered to miss out on either. dont waste your time with resale prices.

Thanks for the advice guys. The denim stain is on my creams, just noticed it today since i wore them out for the first time in a month or two.

I usually use a toothbrush and hand soap for anything on the boost or PK but it didnt work. I also have some Jason Markk but i havent used it on anything yet. Might have to grab a magic eraser

what size did you go with compared to your UB? for the uncaged?

ub size 11 mostly. went with 11 as well in the uncaged and fit is about the same minus the tightness around the ankle collar.

just copped those triple whites, thanks again @anothaone  and @viskor  for the link 
nthat.gif

Found 3Ms. For $325. Doubtful I'll find anything cheaper. Now just flip flopping with copping or not. :rolleyes

Where is the cheapest place to get boosts for running? I like Ultra boost or the STs :/
Usually some places will have sales on the ugly af color ways.

Sometimes rare sales like on those sick solar red gradients (see above). I want one but I'm going to cop July's OG white NMDs instead (or TRY really really hard)

Back
Top Bottom