ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are there any other websites with the core blacks in US9.5/10? :nerd:

Last edited:
Are there any other websites with the core blacks in US9.5/10?
nerd.gif
sold out worldwide playboy

There hasn't been one UBs/Uncaged UB since creams and y-3 zgs that have been majority loved by this thread.

lol.

There hasn't been one UBs/Uncaged UB since creams and y-3 zgs that have been majority loved by this thread.

lol.
Cause everyone loves the OG pattern and not the gradient, and the actual uncaged UBs people wanted were like the collabs with the original opening not this weird sock collar

Luckily didn't cop the uncaged. Winnsports just sent an invoice for the OG whites. They ran out a few days ago but guess they received more.

Last edited:

Luckily didn't cop the uncaged. Winnsports just sent an invoice for the OG whites. They ran out a few days ago but guess they received more.
Where are they getting all these restocks from?

Are they legit?  They must sell fakes

laugh.gif

So no one wants to wear a pair of shorts with these joints? Ain't no way I am wearing pinrolled jeans in 90 degree weather.
Im with you...  I wear shorts 8-9 months of the year unless Im at work or event...  lol

Last edited:
Anyone got close up in person pics of the men's red pair? Curious to see how those look in pics other than stock/modeling.

Picked up the Core Black Uncaged.. none of the colorways peeked my interest but after seeing them in-hand, I had to get the Core Blacks.
tongue.gif
Grey and red colorways are starting to grow on me.
happy.gif
Is the inside more red or solar or orange?  Also the eyelets on the inside portion of the shoe?

Last question....why are folks talking about the red uncaged UBs NOW????

One whisper that they had lower quantity than the other colors got people having buyer's remorse.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom