ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

listen up cream crusader. you dont gotta carry the cream hype on your shoulders alone. dont be salty that you said they were the most comfortable UB which is hilarious. 
Cream crusader
roll.gif

Olives and Burgs are wool.

@tankdayglo  had a list of wool pairs and we were all in discussion of it.... before you joined. 
I don't have those to compare as most of the UB community in the US but nonetheless wools are the most comfortable pair, and my creams in particular are the most comfortable.

Glad you joined before me. You can provide way more insight on this discussion than I can.

I don't have those to compare as most of the UB community in the US but nonetheless wools are the most comfortable pair, and my creams in particular are the most comfortable.

Glad you joined before me. You can provide way more insight on this discussion than I can.
DAMN CREAM CRUSADER JUST STATED CREAMS ARE MORE COMFORTABLE THAN OTHER WOOL PAIRS YALL!

both extreme sides of the argument lol. 

Weren't people saying J&D pairs are the most comfortable, and then there were people saying SB and HB UB's are the most comfortable?

I own multiple creams, and the older UB's, yes the wools fit a little looser and the OG knit a little snugger. But it all feels the same 10 wears in. My creams aren't more comfortable than my wool greys or vice versa. Your creams must have super powers 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Solebox is the most comfy pair of UB to me. All the rest are on the same level playing field with just slight variations due to material.

Don't go to Sherman Oaks FTL- some friends came back and said the assistant manager is letting people buy 5 pairs at a time- but won't let some people even try on a pair. They also said assistant manager lied about being sold out on certain sizes when other people came out with multiple pairs of the same size after the inquiry. New assistant manager there is also backdooring pairs to his mom and aunts. All for some GR UNCAGEDS........ LMAO WHAT SAVAGERY IS THIS?

Last edited:

You got any adidas SP stores near you? They should be getting a restock tomorrow
Appreciate the tip, but unfortunately there's no Adidas SP stores in my area.  Seems like they'll be easy enough to procure as long as I'm patient and make sure to keep a pulse on this thread.  Now I am off to read through/catch up w/ this thread to see how everyone is enjoying them so far.  They look great imo.  You grab the black and greys?  Which one are you feeling more?

Appreciate the tip, but unfortunately there's no Adidas SP stores in my area.  Seems like they'll be easy enough to procure as long as I'm patient and make sure to keep a pulse on this thread.  Now I am off to read through/catch up w/ this thread to see how everyone is enjoying them so far.  They look great imo.  You grab the black and greys?  Which one are you feeling more?
Bout to go pick up the greys now. I have a feeling I'm gonna like the core black more though.

Back
Top Bottom