ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

both extreme sides of the argument lol. 

Weren't people saying J&D pairs are the most comfortable, and then there were people saying SB and HB UB's are the most comfortable?

I own multiple creams, and the older UB's, yes the wools fit a little looser and the OG knit a little snugger. But it all feels the same 10 wears in. My creams aren't more comfortable than my wool greys or vice versa. Your creams must have super powers 
laugh.gif

The J&D are the most luxurious.

Well, only 2 of those are a general release in the U.S. I'm assuming most people here are from the US. So most people only have the Wool Grey and Creams to compare to the other knits. 
I have Creams, Olives, and Black J&D to compare.  Creams and Olives fit the same.  I can't compare the J&D because they came in half sizes and I had to go down .5 from my usual UB size.

However they fit looser than say a core black of the same size. 

Any difference between the Men and Women Black and Grey Uncaged UBs other than sizing?  Are the colorways exactly the same?  I know there's a definite difference in the red and pink versions but I wasn't sure about the black and grey.  TIA! 
Are the insoles the same? Look at pic below enlarged I see pink where the lace holes are?

Quote:
Wife and I all set

theres very few pairs of UB's that I can deal with that has 2 tone cages.... and those blue ones are not one of them lol

Was able to cop the black UC this morning, needed some new runners. These will be my first pair of UB ever, eager to see if they live up to the hype.

Send him an offer of $180
roll.gif

Dude's probably trying to pay his rent off a GR...and he got the least in-demand CW.
He still trying to argue because I called him out about his complaining... lol  Called me a hater... LOL

Last edited:
Copped the blacks and the greys at my local champs this morning. Usually buy 11 in UB but I can rock 10.5 or 11.5. I went with 10.5 in uncaged and this fit is perfect. I find these more comfortable than caged UB.

I also think they look much better in person and im surprised how stable they feel. I think im going to use the black pair as gym shoes. When i put them on they just make me wanna run lol.

Also copped the triple white uncaged this AM and now i cant wait for them to come in. Might have to make a tough decision though. I have OG white UB and white camo NMDs already. Somethings gotta give

Not bad, I'm not really a big fan of blue shoes in general though. Never even copped Navys or Royal Blues even though I had many chances to do so.
Do you know the SKU for these?  The site they are on didn't have that info available.

Copped the blacks and the greys at my local champs this morning. Usually buy 11 in UB but I can rock 10.5 or 11.5. I went with 10.5 in uncaged and this fit is perfect. I find these more comfortable than caged UB.

I also think they look much better in person and im surprised how stable they feel. I think im going to use the black pair as gym shoes. When i put them on they just make me wanna run lol.

Also copped the triple white uncaged this AM and now i cant wait for them to come in. Might have to make a tough decision though. I have OG white UB and white camo NMDs already. Somethings gotta give
I'm going to stop by after work to see what if anything is left. I need to see them in person to figure out if I'm copping or passing.

I know... Arent most of the cages on UB 2 toned?
nah I think most of the UB's have a single color cage. Only 2 that I can deal with are the Creams and the MG's. Others I haven't even taken a 2nd look at. I think the Volts, Neons, Solars, Oranges have 2 tone cages. 

nah I think most of the UB's have a single color cage. Only 2 that I can deal with are the Creams and the MG's. Others I haven't even taken a 2nd look at. I think the Volts, Neons, Solars, Oranges have 2 tone cages. 
I must be trippin then.. Im referring to UB as a whole. Not just the popular colorways. Which if we were considering that, then yea most are monotoned

I must be trippin then.. Im referring to UB as a whole. Not just the popular colorways. Which if we were considering that, then yea most are monotoned
Majority of UBs have single color cage

White camo NMD?  These

Each shoe has its own appeal, but the NMD and uncaged are close in style. 

That is a tough decison.

I have the OG NMD camo (oreo) so I steered clear of the black uncaged because it was just too close.

Back
Top Bottom