ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was able to get the uncaged model. Went TTS and they fit fine. There's some space in the toe area, but not a half size down worth. It doesn't even affect the length, it's really just that my big toe fits and the other toes have room. Ankles feel fine too. A lot more comfortable for me to get my foot into than the standard model. Wearing low cut socks as well.
I have a totally different experience with them. TTS leaves way too much toe room and both TTS & .5 down are incredibly difficult to get on foot compared to the regular UBs.

nah i agree with him.. my alpha bounces are great for the gym but i prefer UB and NMD casually.  i have worn my nmds to death and they feel great when being worn all day. 

not sure why you think hes trolling
I thought he was trolling because when the NMD finally released so many people said the shoe felt flat compared to UB.

Many NT members and Youtube reviewers warned people to curb their expectation and not expect them to be as comfortable as UB.

I love my NMD but I do get heel fatigue when I wear them because of the rear lego and the fact that they don't have insoles.

With UB I get pressure in the forefoot because some colorways are tight and restrictive, other than that they are golden.

With the Alphabounce I get non of those problems so for me it is an overall comfortable shoe for casual wear and could be a good gym shoe.

I've been wearing the Alphabounce to run errands just to get a feel for the technology and I am impressed.

I'm not telling people to run out and buy, but for those who just want a cheap gym shoe or a comfortable beater they can do worse.

Bought from ADC last Wednesday, took a chance and shipped to a friend in SF who's coming back to the Philippines by Tuesday. And just got notice that's it's gonna arrive in SF by Fedex on Friday. Is there any chance it's gonna arrive earlier or am i SOL? :frown:

My uncaged is still in the order confirmed, waiting to be packed stage.

Adidas is so slow.  I have another package from a different division of Adidas that was purchased on the 27th and I wont get it until after the holidays.

I guess I am spoiled by these overseas companies and their two day shipments.

My uncaged is still in the order confirmed, waiting to be packed stage.

Adidas is so slow.  I have another package from a different division of Adidas that was purchased on the 27th and I wont get it until after the holidays.

I guess I am spoiled by these overseas companies and their two day shipments.
My uncaged pair is also "waiting to be packed" since release day, wtf right? I had 2 pairs of alphabounces cancelled back to back times and now feel that these may soon be cancelling as well. adc needs to get their **** together.

Bought from ADC last Wednesday, took a chance and shipped to a friend in SF who's coming back to the Philippines by Tuesday. And just got notice that's it's gonna arrive in SF by Fedex on Friday. Is there any chance it's gonna arrive earlier or am i SOL? :frown:

Sorry... doubt it will especially since Monday is a holiday...

Ya lol sns was the only one to drop them from what I know.
Damn.  Oh well, money saved
laugh.gif

Ordered the grey uncaged on ADC on Thursday and just got email they shipped this morning.

Waiting isn't that bad since I paid half the price

Ordered the grey uncaged on ADC on Thursday and just got email they shipped this morning.

Employee discount? My buddy was only able to get the women's pink pair through the employee site.

Employee discount? My buddy was only able to get the women's pink pair through the employee site.

You know I can't expose myself like that lol.

Just ordered another UB which I'll do my own uncaging to them. And yes, half-off retail.

Lol mesh NMD has always been TTS. PK is half size down. If you copped during the first drop of the mesh NMD then no one knew how the mesh fits and they were only going by PK fit but that was soon figured out the same day of drop I believe...

When in doubt go TTS... thats my rule of thumb...

Well yeah, hindsight is always 20/20.

With mesh...The days leading up to first release and a day or two after release, advise was half size down. It's in the NMD thread for anyone to fact check. So in actual practice, I went with the advice and had to return the shoe. You win some, you lose some but yes, its happening all over again because I listened to the advice again on this thread this time. That's on me. Im going TTS from now on, which comes to think of it, only failed me once (Infrared 6) out of the hundreds of sneakers over the years purchased online. Like I said, it's just frustrating as you well know: securing a pair in the first place is already quitr the challenge. Then it gets delivered to you and it you cant even wear it. I shouldnt have *****ed like that though, In very grateful to you guys in this thread as I have already said... which is why I readily took the advice in the first place. But yeah, no more sizing games on brand new releases for me.

Last edited:
FYI: Bait has 4JLY25 code that will work on the Ultras there. I can cart and check out on the Solar Red 2.0 (or which ever designation the last one was that has the infrared sole) for $134 shipped. (Free shipping, and no tax since I'm not in a state that has a Bait store)

Jfc I just pulled the trigger on these for $155 shipped... guess those are going back and I'm getting these

I'm trying to swap laces to black

Everyone asking about sizing everyfootsite has a size chart for each shoe which tells you how it fits just food for thought

Back
Top Bottom