ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
blown i missed out on my size. oh well. probably means theres gonna be no size 10 on RD either.

Just throwing this out there....

It's been at least 8 hours now that people have been able to "check out" with pairs. Yesterday, the shoes were available for about 15 mins before adidas locked it down and stopped it.

I don't think they are going to cancel all these orders. They could have stopped this a long time ago.

Still no confirmation email and everyone else keeps getting there's should I be worried it still shows pending on bank

dang what I miss this morning, another restock it looks like? 
nerd.gif

a bd link adds straight to cart and people were able to check out for the whites
fair enough, still cant decide if I should double up on the whites. Had 3 in my cart yesterday and didnt pull the trigger since I was trying to ooop friends and ultimately passed. 

so the shipped email would be the final confirmation on these orders right? the initial "order being processed" email still mean nothing ?

Got a pair of size 9 White's coming in that I want to trade for grey or silver + cash. PM me if interested

Back
Top Bottom