ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm passing on all the colors tomorrow.

I'm sitting back and very very patiently waiting for the army green and navy blue pairs
This.

Although I'm still a bit confused as to how BB3901 "vapor grey/tech earth/auburn" is

and not

Am I crazy for thinking the color description makes way more sense for the second pair given what a vapor grey nmd looks like?

I copped last weeks CS in order to trade for this weeks. I some how ended up with a bunch of Uncaged too smh. Now I wanna return them for the customs

This.

Although I'm still a bit confused as to how BB3901 "vapor grey/tech earth/auburn" is

and not

Am I crazy for thinking the color description makes way more sense for the second pair given what a vapor grey nmd looks like?
i'm really really hoping first pair lol

i'm really really hoping first pair lol
Same. Everything I can find online says it's the green pair, the existence of ADC images would seem to back that up and the tan pair keeps being referred to as olive which is supposed to be LTD. So...

Just strikes me as being backwards.

Last edited:

Same. Everything I can find online says it's the green pair, the existence of ADC images would seem to back that up and the tan pair keeps being referred to as olive which is supposed to be LTD. So...

Just strikes me as being backwards.
lettuce pray

There is no issue w/ using a washing machine with a middle actuator, not sure where he got that from, just put the shoes in a pillowcase or laundry bag.
It's an agitator. I had an issue with this method even using the pillow case, albeit very minor damage. 

Granted, my washing machine is pretty darn old and rough. I would think the vast majority of us don't have to worry

Last edited:
Damn fam, this morning was filled with L's.  Couldn't hit on any of the shopify sites, the triple whites on Ubiq and neither could I pay for the OG NMDs on ADC.  Broke my W streak 
mean.gif

There is no issue w/ using a washing machine with a middle actuator, not sure where he got that from, just put the shoes in a pillowcase or laundry bag.
It's an agitator. I had an issue with this method even using the pillow case, albeit very minor damage. 

Granted, my washing machine is pretty darn old and rough. I would think the vast majority of us don't have to worry
Yeah, at the end of the day putting your shoes through any washing machine is putting a lot of stress on them and should only be done if it's something you couldn't clean w/ the simple toothbrush & soap method.

When you see your other hobby on another hobby's website.

Interesting stock pic. Not sure if it will be the white 1.0 / white 2.0 or something different but the stock pic has a white outsole with 1.0 knit. I asked CS for the style code but they can't pull that up since it's still for pre-order. Would be awesome if it were the stock pic. Kinda long to find out as expected release is 1.15.17

http://www.tgw.com/golf-shoes/casual-shoes/adidas-mens-ultra-boost-trainers-p60911

Last edited:

Yeah, at the end of the day putting your shoes through any washing machine is putting a lot of stress on them and should only be done if it's something you couldn't clean w/ the simple toothbrush & soap method.
Honestly I've never needed to use a brush yet on the PK.  I just apply a little dish soap with my fingers and run the tap over the spot I want to clean to rinse the soap and dirt out.  Let it air dry and boom, good as new and not as much fuzziness.  I usually use a soft toothbrush to gently remove dirt in the creases of the boost though.

When you see your other hobby on another hobby's website.

Interesting stock pic. Not sure if it will be the white 1.0 / white 2.0 or something different but the stock pic has a white outsole with 1.0 knit. I asked CS for the style code but they can't pull that up since it's still for pre-order. Would be awesome if it were the stock pic. Kinda long to find out as expected release is 1.15.17

http://www.tgw.com/golf-shoes/casual-shoes/adidas-mens-ultra-boost-trainers-p60911
This stock pic has been floating around forever. It's samples of the OG whites, lotta various sites have used it incorrectly over the past year (Urban Outfitters, Footlocker, Eastbay, etc.). But pairs of these do exist out in the wild. Pakho on FB was selling them a while back.

Last edited:

This stock pic has been floating around forever. It's samples of the OG whites, lotta various sites have used it incorrectly over the past year (Urban Outfitters, Footlocker, Eastbay, etc.). But pairs of these do exist out in the wild. Pakho on FB was selling them a while back.
Yup, that is why it brings some spark of hope that they could come out and this randomness of store got lucky.

Either way it should be a white UB and considering the thirst for the CW, it would be a good investment

Last edited:
Update. So the kid at footlocker was new. Spoke to the manager and they have the blue uncaged UB in stock but not coming out til official release date.

nyc heads -- i got a spot dropping UBs tomorrow that didn't promote. don't wanna blast it (for the store's sake haha) but pm me if you're tryna cop and can head to soho for it. 

Back
Top Bottom