ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Factssssss
The triple whites that should've dropped. 
laugh.gif

So, did the ACE 16 release over the weekend?  I was at a wedding all weekend, and so missed the uncaged.  I am hoping I didn't miss the ACE 16 too?
nerd.gif
  Sorry if this has already been discussed, but this thread is moving too fast!!

Are UBs the best shoe out for standing a long time. Looking for a shoe for a hospital job where one has to stand their entire shift.

Any recommendations on shoes or are the UBs the best one out?

Thanks

Are UBs the best shoe out for standing a long time. Looking for a shoe for a hospital job where one has to stand their entire shift.

Thanks
They're great for long periods on your feet, no doubt about that.  The downside for a hospital job is that they're made of an absorbent knit fabric so that may not be ideal depending on how messy the job can get.  They can be machine washed, though.

Thanks

They're great for long periods on your feet, no doubt about that.  The downside for a hospital job is that they're made of an absorbent knit fabric so that may not be ideal depending on how messy the job can get.  They can be machine washed, though.

Yea the prime knit does bother me, but it's common to wear cloth type sneakers for comfort. Just need to be careful, which is a given already. Tough to shell out so much for a work shoe though lol.

Thanks and any other suggestions/advice is welcome.

Missed that part 
mean.gif
 I was autofilling too quickly.  $6 shipping is not bad though.
Nah, not bad at all.  It's been a while since I've gotten anything from them, so when I went to check I saw the banner up at the top, made sure it worked before posting.  (looks like they went so fast it wouldn't have mattered anyway)

Back
Top Bottom