ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, stupid fedex delivery guy for following instructions and delivering your precious $200 sneakers to the correct house while you weren't home. Your package should have had special care and he should have sat on your porch all day til you got home to hand deliver them to you. I would definitely file a complaint requesting that.

Um, he could of just opened the screen door and dropped them in the hallway like the last FedEx dude did with these monochrome NMD's. I guess I'm asking for too much?

Exactly what were you expecting to happen?

Some common sense.

No Sig is required, so of course they will leave them outside. Make an account on FEDEX and request hold it at your local fedex facility for pickup if your that worried.

See above.

they are nothing :lol:

Ouch. You just hurt they feelings.

Was just about to say the same damn thing

Cold bloooooooded.

Last edited:
^^^^ LMAOOO homeboy really went and quoted everyone who hated on his post just to have the last word

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^^ LMAOOO homeboy really went and quoted everyone who hated on his post just to have the last word

:rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:

Had to. I ain't got **** else to do at work. Lol

I got some uncaged on the way too man, I'm just not taking it that seriously

It's all good man, I just seen it as a good opportunity to quote the great Rick James *****. Thank you for keeping Chapelle Show alive. Somewhere, Clayton Bigsby is spewing his racial epithet at some unknown civilian in his sleep.

Being a big guy, I can see the painted boost would be a waste of dough.  Kind of happy the original caged hasn't been disgraced with painted boost - yet, too.  

After all this time we waited they still managed to blow it.

Just jogged a mile yesterday with my UBs for the first time and it felt pretty good. Making me want a pair just for running/working out but not for $200. Probably going to be on the lookout for a pair for the low that isn't an ugly *** gradient

Back
Top Bottom