ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Can you link to the specific marker you used? Much darker black than the other marker jobs I've seen.
Yeah I need that info too for those purp Y-3 pure boost.

I just remembered we use these at my job.  I wonder if they will work.  They are glossy though.

and just like the Raiders, you'll be taking L's
We ain't the same ol' Raiders fam 
nthat.gif

How is sizing like on the ACE 16+ Ultra Boosts ?
I wear Size 10.5 on regular (Caged) ultra boosts

so are all the 2017 ultra boost caged with the new knit pattern coming out until jan 1 2017 ? thats a long time to wait :smh:

Dates on the images show December. I've heard pairs will start showing up in November but we'll see what happens.

I guess i could have clarified. Those are ship dates (from manufacturer to retailer) and are likely for overseas if that makes a difference.

Just saw a pair of vnds 3ms in a size 9 for 220 in my local group. Sounds like a good deal to me

Last edited:
so are all the 2017 ultra boost caged with the new knit pattern coming out until jan 1 2017 ? thats a long time to wait :smh:

Dates on the images show December. I've heard pairs will start showing up in November but we'll see what happens.

I guess i could have clarified. Those are ship dates (from manufacturer to retailer) and are likely for overseas if that makes a difference.

Nah I got that all good

I'm hoping we see some of them in Nov over here

That's clean fam. I may have to try that with my laces. Where did you tuck them? On the top of your foot or down the sides?
Thanks.  (Likewise with your painted Boosts! Just saw the post.  I like those better than the red painted boost, prefer the blocking on yours with black boost/black heel cup)

Re: Laces, they're running down the side on the inside, at an angle towards the tip of the heel cup, and tucked under the insole.  

One thing I don't get about the uncaged: do you just not wear socks or do you need to get those extreme no-shows where it doesn't even go up half the top of your foot

One thing I don't get about the uncaged: do you just not wear socks or do you need to get those extreme no-shows where it doesn't even go up half the top of your foot
I'm wearing no-shows that sit about 1/8" below the top of the cuff.  I don't like the look of socks showing at the top of shoes when I'm wearing shorts. 

edit: with standard collar UBs, I use an even lower cut sock.  But never the no-sock route.  

Last edited:
So the purple started chipping since I didn't prep the heel cup as I should have so I decided to practice blacking out boost.

My attempt at a white "OG"

(Scraping off the heel paint was a B as well as coloring in the boost. Don't have the patience or the steady hand)

After:

I used a fat black fabric marker from Michael's ($5.99) and did about 5 coats with ~30 mins in between (should've been longer). Did not prep the boost so it still has a gloss to it.

Maybe next time around I will black out a darker knit to mask flaws and possibly prep the boost to create a flatter black.

Will follow up on the next ~5 wears to see how the fabric marker holds up on wear and tear and cracking.

Last edited:
Any advice on what I should do if ADC charged my cards, but I wasn't able to buy the Ub uncaged??

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom