ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 2108777
Just passed by the Adidas shop here in europe. As you can see they had ALL the uncaged varieties. normal sizes as well. Point is i reckon there are loads knocking around so they should restock. Not like the og whites one year ago that were like gold dust.

Anymore info in the system? Release dates/pics??
Nah thats the problem. It is a very primitive system. Take the Multicolor as an example, they are just called "Adidas Ultra Boost Wht/wht" in the system. 
I might be able to get the description for the other styles, but it will not help much.

Added some notes in bold w/ a few dates and colorways I had listed.

the $20 increase applies to pairs w/ the "LTD" tag
Thanks, great info. 
The price increase might be because of the LTD, but i also noticed that the 2017 models are more expensive than the 2016, which is following the pattern perfectly, as the 2016 model was more expensive than the 2015 models.

I might be able to get some more info on the rest of the style codes.
I know that some of the last style codes are some new uncaged. I think i can get a color description, but that is not much help. 

Thanks, great info. 
The price increase might be because of the LTD, but i also noticed that the 2017 models are more expensive than the 2016, which is following the pattern perfectly, as the 2016 model was more expensive than the 2015 models.

I might be able to get some more info on the rest of the style codes.
I know that some of the last style codes are some new uncaged. I think i can get a color description, but that is not much help. 
2016s weren't more expensive than 2015s. Retail has always been $180 on UB. Just some newer pairs are $200 because they have the "LTD" tag.

Haven't seen any solid retail info on the 2017s, it's possible they make them all $200 but I suspect it'll be the same pricing as it's always been.

I have the faith
laugh.gif
I dont... 
roll.gif

2016s weren't more expensive than 2015s. Retail has always been $180 on UB. Just some newer pairs are $200 because they have the "LTD" tag.

Haven't seen any solid retail info on the 2017s, it's possible they make them all $200 but I suspect it'll be the same pricing as it's always been.
Sorry for confusion. I'm in Denmark, so the prices will most likely not be the same. 
The 2015 model was 1400 DKK, the 2016 were raised to 1500 DKK and i can see that the style-numbers that you classified as being the 2017 are saying 1600 DKK in the system.

Shout out to Running Warehouse and for being on the West Coast and for finally getting a shoe before the East. Thumbs DOWN for RRS. Cancelling VIP after this post.

MC are sick. Reminds me of a bowl of Trix.

Already experimenting with some lace swaps lol.

Oh and no LTD on these so restocks on deck.

As always, incorrect product image on box. These come with with outsoles. The infrared outsole woulda been a nice touch.

Shout out to Running Warehouse and for being on the West Coast and for finally getting a shoe before the East. Thumbs DOWN for RRS. Cancelling VIP after this post.

MC are sick. Reminds me of a bowl of Trix.

View media item 2108860

View media item 2108861

View media item 2108862

View media item 2108863

View media item 2108864

Already experimenting with some lace swaps lol.

View media item 2108865

Damnit...I was really trying to take it easy these next few weeks. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom