ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
None of these really worth $180-$200
laugh.gif
Well if we're being real, no shoe is lol but for the amount of wear I get out of my UB I would argue it's worth it in the long run. But for a shoe I like less, $20 more is just not ok 

VNDS Size 11 CNY UBs for $225.

He also has VNDS Size 10.5 Creams for $225 and DS Size 10.5 Creams for $275. 

Purchased from user before and got my shoes with no issues. Usually it should be up on his website, but I guess he hasn't updated it yet. 

Last edited:
one and the same, no?

My wife reminds me that I have too many shoes every time I get another pair but that's about it. I get her a pair here and there especially when something really gets her attention. Not gonna lie, we got matching J's. Now that we have a baby on the way I made my last purchase a couple weeks ago. Gonna hold out until something is in dire need but we'll see.

One and the same sir! We like to harass each other, she's a cool wife. Matching J's? Haha nice. I have matching 11's and foams(sort of: fruity pebbles) with my daughter. I got rid of almost all of my Nike/JB but kept a few strictly for those purposes. It's a sacrifice I'll make for her, and I mean it really feels like a sacrifice after wearing boosts. Sadly they don't make boost in my kids size. Congrats on the kiddo! Oh man, mines 8. You're in for a whirlwind. It feels like a lifetime since she was a baby. As far as any future purchases, I'm trying too. Haha, we'll see? I'm right there with you. As long as family is well taken care of, boost away! Good luck on both fronts

Rocked cageless non ltd blacks today all day and man they were nice. I didnt experience any of the rubbing irritation that others had luckily.

Also kinda cool at the adidas outlet by me was if you tried any type of boost shoe you got to pick a random key out of a box to see if it unlocked a padlocked box to win a pair of shoes. I dont know what they were cause box was metal and my key didnt work lol but still got a $10coupon out of it :lol:. Either way awesome marketing idea by adidas. Nike doesnt give me ****.

Purchased from user before and got my shoes with no issues. Usually it should be up on his website, but I guess he hasn't updated it yet. 

That's the first sz 11 I've seen in the CNY. Repped.
I'd have to rep you just for your sig, "just one more...."
:rofl:

Well if we're being real, no shoe is lol but for the amount of wear I get out of my UB I would argue it's worth it in the long run. But for a shoe I like less, $20 more is just not ok 

True... but then imagine peeps who payed resell :lol:

One and the same sir! We like to harass each other, she's a cool wife. Matching J's? Haha nice. I have matching 11's and foams(sort of: fruity pebbles) with my daughter. I got rid of almost all of my Nike/JB but kept a few strictly for those purposes. It's a sacrifice I'll make for her, and I mean it really feels like a sacrifice after wearing boosts. Sadly they don't make boost in my kids size. Congrats on the kiddo! Oh man, mines 8. You're in for a whirlwind. It feels like a lifetime since she was a baby. As far as any future purchases, I'm trying too. Haha, we'll see? I'm right there with you. As long as family is well taken care of, boost away! Good luck on both fronts

Just another dad interjecting here... My son turned 1 on the fourth and my sneaker purchases have dwindled. I've been able to get the UB I wanted without any grief from my wife but have definitely chilled out with purchases in general. I feel too guilty!

Hey guys, im offering free carts on ADC if anybody is looking for multicolor UBs this weekend without the hassle. Just doing a favor for the boostheads in here
smokin.gif
[emoji]128076[/emoji]
Not looking to cop, but repped!

I'm interested in the VNDS Creams, but looks like he took down the CNY post. Who's the user?

Just another dad interjecting here... My son turned 1 on the fourth and my sneaker purchases have dwindled. I've been able to get the UB I wanted without any grief from my wife but have definitely chilled out with purchases in general. I feel too guilty!

You're doing what you have to do. From what I can tell, the regulars in here are responsible and plan accordingly wether they are getting a few pair a year or copping almost every drop. I'm slowing down as I've got enough boost to last a long time, but there's a few I'm keeping my eye on. Nothing I can't live without but if I can I'm going to. Some of the collections I've seen in here though, wow! As a fellow dad I hope you have the creams. I laughed my *** off when dadshoegate popped off in here. I've enjoyed them just a little bit more after that.

I got some excess glue on my triple black boost sole...very visible because of the black boost, would goo gone do the trick or would it damage the paint as well?

I really his just need to know what's up with the white 3m ultra boosts. Like are they releasing or nah. The last restock had me fooled on the triple whites. But I really want them. Anybody know any details?

I really his just need to know what's up with the white 3m ultra boosts. Like are they releasing or nah. The last restock had me fooled on the triple whites. But I really want them. Anybody know any details?
Assume you're talking about the caged ones? If so, yes, they're releasing. Everything I've seen said they are scheduled for October but there are ADC images floating around so could be a bit sooner and, of course, could always be later. There's nothing definite yet. Sorry, probably not as specific as you might have hoped... BB3928 is the sku if you're interested.

Assume you're talking about the caged ones? If so, yes, they're releasing. Everything I've seen said they are scheduled for October but there are ADC images floating around so could be a bit sooner and, of course, could always be later. There's nothing definite yet. Sorry, probably not as specific as you might have hoped... BB3928 is the sku if you're interested.
Thanks man. I did mean the caged ones. I saw pics they hinted at summer. Then it went to July then they restocked the triple whites and I got geeked. Just to find out it wasn't them. I actually returned the triple whites just cause I wanted the 3m lol I'll keep a look out tho

So this may not be the best process to go about but I also want to verify something at the same time...

I have a pair of the solar red uncaged Ultraboost(white sole) in a size 10(standard Nike size, for Jordan retros I tend to get 9.5) & they're pretty long on me. Unless someone wants them in going to return them to ADC on Monday so if anyone wants them let me know, they were $193.05 & you just have to pay the shipping part.

Anywho, the main Ultraboost I wanted was the multicolor caged pair getting ready to drop, since the size 10 was too long in the uncaged pair would you guys say 10 is the size to go in the MC? I read some back & forth about the uncaged vs caged pair sizing so I wanted to offer up my scenario since these are nowhere near me for me to just try on in a random color & I'll have to try buying these online.

Back
Top Bottom