ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dope collection of shoes you can't even see? 

oh ok 

Dope collection of boxes, duh. 
Can't judge a boost box by the outside, It's what's inside that matters 
nthat.gif

Missing my extra pairs of 3Ms, WW mens, and triple white uncaged.  Plastic wrap is from a consignment store plug lol

Anyone want the Uncaged Ltd Ultra Boost in Triple White or Solar Red for retail + shipping (California retail includes Cali taxes) in sz 12? Plan to send them both back to Adidas otherwise. Still debating on keeping the Uncaged Ltd Ultra Boost in Triple Black. They all fit me TTS but some people recommending size down supposedly 1/2 size. Let me know immediately as I am sending them back tomorrow. They came in today.

Last edited:

nthat.gif

Missing my extra pairs of 3Ms, WW mens, and triple white uncaged.  Plastic wrap is from a consignment store plug lol
Those solar reds 3.0s look like they are there for participation points in a group of Fire.

Great collection and HTF double/triple ups.

Last edited:
How are the Uncaged UBs suppose to look on feet? Form fitting or Is there going to be a bulge to it?

I'm a size 11 in UBs and when wearing a size 10.5 (and 11) in the Uncaged, there is some room left in the room which makes the shoe look off. The inner sides also bulge out.

I could try a size 10, but think that might be too tight.

nthat.gif

GAAAAAHDAM

2 SNS?! sheeeeeeesh nice *** collection 

Copped some ub and nmd on goat and got email like this

Any idea what is this and how long will goat takes to ship the shoes to me? Thanks
It's just saying you set up paypal as your payment method, and it could take up to 10 days or potentially more  if there are any issues. 

Already dropped at oneness. Copped a size 8
roll.gif

not sure about other sites though. Maybe you can check Footlocker upcoming releases?
I see the uncaged navy but i was talking about the regular collegiate navy. I don't see a release date yet and was wondering if anybody knew...

It's just saying you set up paypal as your payment method, and it could take up to 10 days or potentially more  if there are any issues. 
so goat wont charge me till the shoes is on their place and authenticated right?

thanks for the answer. repped 

so goat wont charge me till the shoes is on their place and authenticated right?

thanks for the answer. repped 
no you're charged immediately and if there's an issue with the shoe upon them receiving they would refund you. 

To those guys who bought from Caliroots, did you guys get charged tariffs/duties? :nerd: They don't ship direct to here so I'm having them ship a pair of sneakers to my mail forwarder in New York. :lol: Thanks

My MC from jackrabbit shipped yesterday.  Seeing the pictures here of the members that received them, i'm liking the MC and not liking the MC.

Back
Top Bottom