ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know where the absolute cheapest UB's can be found?   I want to get the wife a pair, for her to wear to work.  She's a nurse, so they're gonna get nasty... she just wants something comfortable for standing/walking 12 hours a day.  Color doesn't really matter.

Cheapest I've really found, are the navy/pink women's on ****'s for $159.99 

Anyone know where the absolute cheapest UB's can be found?   I want to get the wife a pair, for her to wear to work.  She's a nurse, so they're gonna get nasty... she just wants something comfortable for standing/walking 12 hours a day.  Color doesn't really matter.

check sweatshop.com. They have a good amount to choose from

There are some for 70 and 99 pounds, and there's a coupon going around. Anyone have that coupon? Is it still active?

Off the top of my head: Feature still has these WMNS clear green for $140

http://www.featuresneakerboutique.com/products/adidas-originals-ultra-boost-clear-green

Sweatshop

try this code 9100000000671

It worked back in the day before this thread was inundated with people seeking asylum from the Racer thread
grin.gif

Can't get it to process my card for 9.5 or 10. WTF. Now I have about eight pre-authorizations on there.

Back
Top Bottom