ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just checked the sellers feedback and it looks like he got negative feedback selling fakes... nevermind the quest will continue for a good price
laugh.gif

living up to the hype saying the ultraboosts are the most comfortable shoes ever and if they are in your opinion it lived up to the hype...i had in n out a few months ago mind you im from the east coast so i have a different opinion but the burgers lived up to the hype but as a whole not so much...
If you like the core blacks get the 1.0 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272254242399?var=571065616980

not a bad price... im not expert on adidas or ultraboost so are those legit and whats the difference with the 1.0 and 2.0? is comfort still the same

Last edited:
I'm done trying to convince myself that I like the gradients or uncaged. Give us the 2017 knits already 
frown.gif

Def gonna skip those gradient olives.

Only gradient I might cop is the white 3M & I'm not even sure they're releasing.

He posted two other pairs, as well. First are LTDs, supposedly. Kinda looks like 3M: 

Second are just more greys, because Adidas loves grey:

Just a quick aside but In and Out is extremely overrated, people act like God is in the kitchen himself make them burgers 

So did the Olive uncaged dry up? Working back to back to back 12 hour shifts caused me to miss out. My own fault for not being 100% prepared yesterday but hoping some other stores haven't dropped yet

Is there anyone who can show me what the 2017 olives look like and can anybody direct me to where these pics are coming from? thanks.

Is there anyone who can show me what the 2017 olives look like and can anybody direct me to where these pics are coming from? thanks.
The people who are posting them have access to adidas upcoming release calendar & catalogs, most likely people who either work at stores that sell adidas or who have friends that do.

Othewise you can find the pics of the olives in the gallery. Frank something or other posted pics a few days ago. They aren't big, clear pics, but rather small blurry catalog pics w/ a bunch of shoes all on one page.

welp, just called my local adidas runnign.. they only got the Navy uncaged boosts... no olive nor MC's

and in-n-out is 50% nostalgia for me... sure there may be a better burger out there.. but innout is quintessential Californa living and theres no beating that! 

Last edited:
Alright, am I tripping or did they release two different colorways for the multicolor ultraboosts? One had a red sole and the other we all know has a white sole...[/quote]
Only one version, with white outsole.

Many sites are using incorrect pics of samples, as happens VERY often w/ adidas, that have a red outsole, but all released pairs have white outsoles.

Last edited:
Many sites are using incorrect pics of samples, as happens VERY often w/ adidas, that have a red outsole, but all released pairs have white outsoles.
[/quote]

Oh true haha I thought Adidas low key dropped special pairs to different retailers, I was going to feel pretty focus if that was the case[emoji]128517[/emoji]. But hey scored my pair in my size from finish line which is arriving tomorrow. After strucking out on different footstites since rrs, it's a miracle I came through on finish line of all sites [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom