ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow the all white was on the selection box for a solid 20 minutes, had to get a chat expert to send me a proper link due to my captcha box not showing up. Got to my checkout menu with size in cart all to get hit with the item not available. On the bright side, for $193, I'd rather pick up a pair of J's. S/o to the people that got lucky on the BD link last night AND got their 15% code to count. 144 is manageable. 193? Not so much
ultra boost > jordans though... in almost all aspect. Unless you copping OG's and i don't know where you're doing that for $193. 

Wow the all white was on the selection box for a solid 20 minutes, had to get a chat expert to send me a proper link due to my captcha box not showing up. Got to my checkout menu with size in cart all to get hit with the item not available. On the bright side, for $193, I'd rather pick up a pair of J's. S/o to the people that got lucky on the BD link last night AND got their 15% code to count. 144 is manageable. 193? Not so much
mean.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:
word, appreciate your ability to have a level-head while still being critical (not joking lol)

i'll excuse myself from this thread

Your new to the site and made a mistake. Dudes in this thread not going to let you live until you make a big contribution the next time we are thirst for another shoe or model. Make it happen! :D

1. just ignoring it would've made it go away. poking fun at people who don't react isn't fun
2. he could avoid the nonsense by not posting false info.

Quote:

Your new to the site and made a mistake. Dudes in this thread not going to let you live until you make a big contribution the next time we are thirst for another shoe or model. Make it happen! 
happy.gif
lol if then. i'll get on it (draws shades, cracks red bull, opens scripting book, calls NSA)

ultra boost > jordans though... in almost all aspect. Unless you copping OG's and i don't know where you're doing that for $193. 
Personal preference for the time being. I definitely want to scoop a pair but that 180+ tax is killer, plus the outsole doesn't have much longevity. Hopefully in 2016 they release another all white with their upgraded outsole that doesn't deteriorate so quick

did anyone who copped after 8am pst using the back door link get confirmation order went through yesterday?

very true... chicagos and SBB's were the only retros worth copping this year IMO... and those can not be had for 190..
don 2's and dsm 1's were A1 as well.. and frags, if they could've just snuck their way into the 2015 year

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm happy dudes are able to cop Yo. Posting the BD link to Reddit was really stupid. Totally broke the NT code. Smh

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm happy dudes are able to cop Yo. Posting the BD link to Reddit was really stupid. Totally broke the NT code. Smh
That link really did drain out their restock lol. Hopefully they do another one during the holidays. 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]To be fair, I'm not wrong. This hasn't reached Xenos level, not even close. The "restocks" are getting eaten up pretty quickly, honestly I'm thrilled about that. I have 2 pairs on ice and I'm quite pleased to see all the new adidas fans in here.

Oh, what can happen in less than 2 days

Back
Top Bottom