ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know which online stores will have the adizero Primeknit REFLECTIVE? The nearest adidas store is an hour a way from me. Thanks, really need this!

Last edited:
A bit late but finally got a pair. Copped the green pair with the 30% off for $42 shipped. Makes shoes like the Lebron XI feel unwearable..

Last edited:
If I am a 10 in NB (998/997/1300), a 10.5 in Asics (GL3/GL5) and a 10.5 in Nike Running, what would I be in the prime boost ltd?  Thanks!

If I am a 10 in NB (998/997/1300), a 10.5 in Asics (GL3/GL5) and a 10.5 in Nike Running, what would I be in the prime boost ltd?  Thanks!
The primeknit boosts? Ideally I'd go with your NB 998 size. They were only produced in full UK sizes (only half US sizes) I had no choice but to go a full size down from my Asics/Nike size and they still fit okay. I have very narrow feet btw.

EDIT: my bad, you were referring to the primeboosts..

Last edited:
The primeknit boosts? Ideally I'd go with your NB 998 size. They were only produced in full UK sizes (only half US sizes) I had no choice but to go a full size down from my Asics/Nike size and they still fit okay. I have very narrow feet btw.

EDIT: my bad, you were referring to the primeboosts..

Thanks. I did mean the primeknit boost.

Last edited:
Thanks. I did mean the primeknit boost.
That's awesome.

And when i say a full size down fitting okay i meant that my toes are right at the top of the shoe, but aren't scrunched up or pinched at all. My toe might get occasionally jammed at the top but is still very comfortable overall. The shoe width is fine for my narrow feet, no issues there.

That's awesome.

And when i say a full size down fitting okay i meant that my toes are right at the top of the shoe, but aren't scrunched up or pinched at all. My toe might get occasionally jammed at the top but is still very comfortable overall. The shoe width is fine for my narrow feet, no issues there.

It's all good. I got a 10 so it should be perfect.

Weird.. i thought they didn't produce any US full sizes. 6.5/7.5/8.5/9.5 etc

Actually I did get the Prime Boost. The reflective one that just came out. Everyone that I looked at had half sizes. Sorry the lexicon is confusing with that one. It should be the primeknit prime boost.

Last edited:
Anyway, I did some more research and found the PRIME BOOST to be TTS whereas the primeknit pure boost runs big. 

Anyone tried on the D rose lakeshore boost? Curious to know how they look on feet and fit

Anyone tried on the D rose lakeshore boost? Curious to know how they look on feet and fit
I purchased but had to return because I thought they fit a bit short. My toes were cramped at the front. OVerall Its a pretty decent shoe but I ddint really like it. 

Back
Top Bottom