ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah, wasnt sure about the pricing for XR1.  I remember seeing $140 but wasnt sure if they are all $140 since there are 2 kinds correct?  So if PK is $140, im just gonna assume the "mesh" would be less.  Thanks for the info.
Makes it even more messed up Oneness was selling at 220. 

$80 markup 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, wasnt sure about the pricing for XR1.  I remember seeing $140 but wasnt sure if they are all $140 since there are 2 kinds correct?  So if PK is $140, im just gonna assume the "mesh" would be less.  Thanks for the info.

To my knowledge they're all PK. Just different types of weave (one is kinda corded... the other smooth)

Only HB would bite in to that...  I personally am not all about NMD...  I do want that red one tho...  $120 is not a bad price to pay for those...  Anything over that is meh... 

To my knowledge they're all PK. Just different types of weave (one is kinda corded... the other smooth)
Ah, I guess that makes sense as well granted I only saw 1 pricing for them...  I was under the impression that some were mesh since I was eyeing the burgundy pair and read/saw somewhere that it wasnt PK.

Only HB would bite in to that...  I personally am not all about NMD...  I do want that red one tho...  $120 is not a bad price to pay for those...  Anything over that is meh... 
Not into NMDs anymore really but I would grab the RX1 White tomorrow if I have the chance

Not into NMDs anymore really but I would grab the RX1 White tomorrow if I have the chance
Im just going for the red mesh one if I get the chance...  I only own 1 NMD and for the most part, by choice.  (OG Black, OG White and Vapours are the ones that got away 
laugh.gif
)  Only use it for quick trip to the store and stuff...  Longer days, I really prefer UBs or GLVs.

None for me this time around.  I was optimistic about the black boost XR1, but once the color boost uncaged UBs turned out the way they did, it's kind of cooled me off of the only one from this wave I was interested in.  
Same. I had to cop a bronze pair for my friend and I thought it was gonna be easy. Luckily I was up last night and was able to get 2 orders just in case. I am starting to contemplate if it's worth for me to cop 2017 knit now.

Someone probably does...  Easy $2K+ right there...  
That ohitsTeddy dude on youtube with a Fire collection drops that on 1 pair.

Same. I had to cop a bronze pair for my friend and I thought it was gonna be easy. Luckily I was up last night and was able to get 2 orders just in case. I am starting to contemplate if it's worth for me to cop 2017 knit now.

That ohitsTeddy dude on youtube with a Fire collection drops that on 1 pair.
I just cant see myself spending over $300 on shoes unless retail is over that...  I've been tempted with PBs tho but I always catch myself and dont go through with it... 

I can only imagine how much the Perfect Pair spends on his collection...  Sure aint getting his **** for retail... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom