ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does start fitness ship with dhl to the US? How long does it take with standard delivery? Asking people who ordered from them before thanks!

But that's without tax tho right?
It comes out to $161 before tax. But I forgot I got mine when you were able to stack coupons so with tax it'll be around $170.

Not many discount codes right now possibly in preparation for Labor Day sales. But other than the UK site for $155, $170 is around what you'll pay for now on US sites.

Does start fitness ship with dhl to the US? How long does it take with standard delivery? Asking people who ordered from them before thanks!
Royal Mail then post office to deliver

Standard shipping is pretty quick. I've gotten pairs delivered to the Bay Area in 3-4 days.

guys, sorry to ask this question,
is startfitness legit? i just copped silver UK11 about 15 minutes ago, but looking the price under Adidas retail , is it true?

Dang it! But for 50 under retail I will deal.  

SN: Yesterday I was bummed I missed the golds and silver but today I was able to cop the 3m NMD's and the silvers for less than $300 bucks!  God is good, now I am chilling until Sept 3rd
may i know the link of SN?
thanks man

guys, sorry to ask this question,
is startfitness legit? i just copped silver UK11 about 15 minutes ago, but looking the price under Adidas retail , is it true?
If you have been following the past few pages, there have been multiple members copping from that site. You are good.

Last edited:
If you have been following the past few pages, there have been multiple members copping from that site. You are good.
thanks man .....
i have been following this thread since last week, thanks God for this thread ha ha ha

Any discounted link for size US5? think i'm gonna cop one for my daughter

Thanks to @bodegacat just copped Royals for $108 shipped

Solars under $150

Use code 9100000000671

http://www.sweatshop.com/adidas-ultra-boost-mens-running-shoes-210002?colcode=21000244
Cool congrats! Forgot about Sweatshop and wasn't sure if you were comfortable purchasing from UK sites. Enjoy! 
nthat.gif

Went to Champs to pick up the Silvers earlier but just couldn't pull the trigger in person.. Something about that pattern kept holding me back. Oh well.

Went to Champs to pick up the Silvers earlier but just couldn't pull the trigger in person.. Something about that pattern kept holding me back. Oh well.

I feel you, I had two chances for startfitness on the silvers, but I kept hesitating, gold was an easy cop, furthermore under retail to boot.

Back
Top Bottom