ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wait, your main point of the photo was to show us a horrible and blurry pic comparing the 3 shoe that we've been seeing for months now? It's an "Olympic Pack", damn near every photo has been the 3 side by side. We don't need anymore comparison pics, especially a terribly photographed one. We've seen thousands of photos of them already, filter and unfiltered. People want to know which location those pairs are sitting on the shelf at. All your useless posts and you still fail to provide details. 
if the posts annoyed you, then its a bit unfair to say they were useless.

seriously though, you're right i shouldn't have bothered. its gone now.

Last edited:
I am hoping that it ends up around there forsure!! -- USPS isn't always a safe bet either to be honest, regardless if it is under 200 import or not. I have done about 7 deals with ethandub0 on here (great dude) and for the most part have never had to pay duties, then one time on a delcared value of 125 I had to shell out 40 bucks.. I dont think there is a true science to it.. hit or miss, cross your fingers and hope to get lucky.

There's a bunch of the pink UBs that were posted from Solestop last week now up on eBay

mean.gif

Sidenote: can anybody please, please, tell me how to embed Instagram posts on NT? I can't for the life of me find an explanation of how it's done

Oh sorry thought you were speaking in USD
I added Canadian shipping which was 15 GBP so it looks like it totaled out to $191 USD if you add the 30% mark up.

Still a price you would pay in the US if you got them for retail. Plus he chose the Royals which are a pretty popular 2.0 CW.

But good to know about those dutie and add'l charges. Will keep that in mind when trying to oop folks.

There's a bunch of the pink UBs that were posted from Solestop last week now up on eBay

mean.gif

Sidenote: can anybody please, please, tell me how to embed Instagram posts on NT? I can't for the life of me find an explanation of how it's done
Just snapshot and upload as pic

I'm on #teamnogradient and the flashy gold isn't my style, but the leather cage and tongue keeps tempting me...

resale crazy tho
Yeah I need an 11 in those J&Ds which I haven't seen anywhere for a while now.  I'm sure if one popped up, it would be well over $500, which is insanity for a shoe so similar to the CB.  I would have pulled the trigger on the golds if I knew of a way to modify the heel cup.  I wonder if some kind of marker on the heel would give it more of a gunmetal color.

Yeah I need an 11 in those J&Ds which I haven't seen anywhere for a while now.  I'm sure if one popped up, it would be well over $500, which is insanity for a shoe so similar to the CB.  I would have pulled the trigger on the golds if I knew of a way to modify the heel cup.  I wonder if some kind of marker on the heel would give it more of a gunmetal color.
I've have a hard time spending $225 on shoes I'd customize anyway
ohwell.gif

I would have pulled the trigger on the golds if I knew of a way to modify the heel cup.  I wonder if some kind of marker on the heel would give it more of a gunmetal color.
I'm in a similar boat. Judging from some of the 'defect' pictures, it might not be hard to just chip off the gold

i am sure that the heel cup on the medal packs can be stripped and re painted if it comes down to it. the results may be better after as well being that you can make it gold without it being shiny.

i don't really mind the shine of the heel cup being that its a small portion of the shoe.

i am sure that the heel cup on the medal packs can be stripped and re painted if it comes down to it. the results may be better after as well being that you can make it gold without it being shiny.

i don't really mind the shine of the heel cup being that its a small portion of the shoe.
I don't mind the shine as much as the color.  If I could make the heel look something like this I would be happy.  But that's a lot of money to spend on an untried customization.

Outta all the olympic packs if I had to choose, the Bronze/Copper is pretty nice. They shoulda just came out with that instead of a CB 2.0.

Back
Top Bottom