ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I consider myself lucky that i own most of the UB collaborations and 1.0's .

In my opinion , the SNS is by far the best cw of the UB so far.

(I think the poll shows that most agree with me 
smile.gif
 )

Second i'd say the Black Wood Wood ,which is also unique with very nice laces
nthat.gif

Hypebeast and HighSnobiety are kinda plain in my book.

Sometimes i regret ooping a pair of SNS's when i could double up for myself ,but oh well ..
smile.gif

I should take some pictures , but i'm too lazy(or old 
laugh.gif
) to do so.

Besides my pictures compared to most guys here ,are going to look like they 've been taken by a 7y old,i am not really familiar with all the social media stuff.

I just sold my ds pair of creams on ebay for $450 thru pp, prices for these have gone crazy 
eek.gif

eek.gif

I've been wondering if they are as comfy as the Y-3 ZG
nerd.gif
I have a pair of normal PK ZGs.. and since the sole is the same as the Y-3 I could see them being the same that wise. Only difference would be how both of the knits compare.

Creams fetch that much nowagdays? Shiet, might have to put up my size 12 pair for some kinda trades, then.

Not gonna happen

Last edited:

Ah shiet... Knew I should've went for them when I had the chance... I really appreciate you looking out for me man, I'm a size 11-11.5 in UB.
Man, I got in on the pre-order with Road Runner for the Multi's and ended up cancelling because they kept pushing back the shipment date. Really want these...also looking for an 11 =P

Would look dope next to my custom solars:

Pull trigger on cb 1.0 since those are for sure coppable. TB are still speculated release with no official release date. Plus, not a bad thing to end up having both pairs if TB does release and you are able to cop.
The TB might not be a speculated release for long. The vendor style just got added in the Foot Locker system.

Strong showing by Highsnobiety in the poll.
Surprising to me. I think a custom should be an opportunity to push the boundaries and do something interesting. Looking back through that list a few didn't take the opportunity to really create something great, HS being the most obvious. Just a wasted opportunity.

The TB might not be a speculated release for long. The vendor style just got added in the Foot Locker system.

I have a local spot that says they're getting the triple black in the next week or so.... apparently pretty limited as its one per size

Back
Top Bottom