ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anyone think the bronzes will go up in value over time? Debating just wearing mine or holding on to them to use towards some 1.0 greys or something later
Impossible to say.  Gradient 2.0's will never be as in demand as 1.0's no matter the colorway or scarcity.  Yes, bronze was the rarest-  but as I said, don't count on them being too valuable down the line.

Wear them.

Quote:
Damn! No MCs in 11.5 or 12. The search continues...
i saw US12 at FTL but only available in stores
frown.gif

i cant reach them
Check your PMs. I found you both the MC 2.0 in a size 12
happy.gif

Just missed the golds on JJ... I've had no luck with them... If anyone can hook me up with a lead on a 12 it would be greatly appreciated

Creams have broke the $500 price listing on ebay. There's even wool grey's for $400. I'm about to unload my entire closest...

Do you guys use anything to protect your boosts...either the primeknit itself or the boost sole? Like sprays and whatnot

I am a US10.5 in UB and I took a US10 in the Y-3 pure boost ZG Knits, I read page 1 and it says pure boost ZGs are same as UB, so just wondering if I should stay with my US10 in the livestock pure boost ZGs or go US10.5?  Not sure if Y-3 version of the pure boost zg are a different fit to the standard model... 

Last edited:

I am a US10.5 in UB and I took a US10 in the Y-3 pure boost ZG Knits, I read page 1 and it says pure boost ZGs are same as UB, so just wondering if I should stay with my US10 in the livestock pure boost ZGs or go US10.5?  Not sure if Y-3 version of the pure boost zg are a different fit to the standard model... 
The Y-3 ZGs fit differently from regular ZGs. Definitely stay with your TTS in regular ZGs and with Y-3s you'd go half a size or a full size down

Not going to lie I got super excited when I saw this...but it's not for me! =(

Restock 11's!
I did some digging for you and I actually just found a store that may have your size in the MC 2.0 and they take phone orders:

http://www.greavessports.com/ultra-boost-237856 

It's worth calling to see if they have your size in stock!

I feel like the Multicolor UB whisperer over here finding all of these MCs
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom