ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
such a shame cause adidas got the UB1 sooo right... but the 2's are sooo wrong... like a 180degree turn 
sick.gif

they'll realize when those hit the outlets 

Ya'll are just skeptical just like anything before it drops 
mean.gif

Just wait till the on-foots pics to drop and watch people dress these up 

Or Kanye wears a pair. Then we'll have another 2000 posts in three days
laugh.gif
highly doubt he does... its pretty evident hes moved onto more monochromatic colorways including the UB's he's been wearing those being the all whites and the og black cw

such a shame cause adidas got the UB1 sooo right... but the 2's are sooo wrong... like a 180degree turn 
sick.gif

they'll realize when those hit the outlets 
you guys have to realize thats just 1 particular design of the upper. As seen on that grey pair I just posted, it doesn't have that highlighter streak design to it.

I'm just curious to how the new sole will feel. Honestly think they should beef up the BOOST durability and not so much the rubber outsole. 

you guys have to realize thats just 1 particular design of the upper. As seen on that grey pair I just posted, it doesn't have that highlighter streak design to it.

I'm just curious to how the new sole will feel. Honestly think they should beef up the BOOST durability and not so much the rubber outsole. 
thats the only pair i like of the 2.0s  those are really nice.. .i just dont like the flyknit free colorblocking of the other pairs =\ 

i looked back last 20 pages and needed quick help.. i sized just like i did on my pure boost 1.0.. was this right?

by the way, i got thru on a size 12 in the white ultra boost on that mini restock earlier.... about an hour later i got a cancelation email

You guys over exagerrating just cus its not tonal. Geez they dont look bad at all

I like the variety

have you walked around in them yet?  i've done the same with angelus paints and after a few wears, the paint starts to crack.  i put more of a matte black finish than a glossy one (could be just the picture).  kinda annoying to repaint them but i do love the all black look.  way better than with the typical white mid sole.  
PLEASE!!!!! Post pics of the cracking. All black looks super dope but is it worth the maintenance?

Back
Top Bottom