ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah but that's like being the tallest ******.

But honestly, anyone who really wants the MC should have been able to cop by now for retail. There have been so many places to cop since the original drop
Yeah I'm gonna call BS. I've been hurting for a pair since the drop and have been actively trying to cop. I keep swinging and missing on every restock

There was only 2 maybe 3 sites that I can think of that restock/dropped the creams during that time.  Barneys being one of them...  I think Villa did as well and then that lowkey Stitch n Stance that did the phone orders same time MG dropped...

It may seem that it was easy to cop but for some area, I guess it wasnt...  San Diego had 3 HoH that dropped it and no Champs... 
It was an easy cop for anyone who wasn't willing to miss out over $20-40. Sure, there was a lot of speculation about a wider restock, but also plenty of NTers saying get them now while you can.  If they weren't worth picking up at under $250 back then, I'm not sure why people are complaining now that they didn't get a pair.  

Last edited:

Yeah but that's like being the tallest ******.

But honestly, anyone who really wants the MC should have been able to cop by now for retail. There have been so many places to cop since the original drop
Come on man...  You make it sound like they restocked more than the white 1.0 
laugh.gif
  Even 3Ms had more restock than MC and look, people still hunting for them... 

It was an easy cop for anyone who wasn't willing to miss out over $20-40. Sure, there was a lot of speculation about a wider restock, but also plenty of NTers saying get them now while you can.  If they weren't worth picking up at under $250 back then, I'm not sure why people are complaining now that they didn't get a pair.  
Well if we are talking resell then yes, you could have picked it up at $220-$250 easy...  But retail tho was a different story... 

I had 3 pairs in hand after all the champs/footlocker restocks. I remember turning down someone's offer for $245 on grailed. I Turned down the guys offer by telling him how I wasn't accepting anything below $275. I told him that I didn't have money issues and I would gladly sit on these and ride them to the bank. I tried explaining to him how all these resellers who are desperate for quick cash were unloading their pairs at a low.

Anyways, the dude came on here and tried to blast me. He started saying how the only place I would be riding these is straight into bankruptcy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]... Boy I would love to tear apart this idiot who thought creams would stay around $200-240.. I even picked up another pair myself at $225 when they were that low

cool story, e props for you

got problem with sweatshop shipment, Barlin delivery was hold my RB 2.0 from 26aug, they havent deliver it to DHL UK
d**n ......
DHL said there's a problem from Sport Directs.com
****, so when are you expecting them now?

There was only 2 maybe 3 sites that I can think of that restock/dropped the creams during that time.  Barneys being one of them...  I think Villa did as well and then that lowkey Stitch n Stance that did the phone orders same time MG dropped...

It may seem that it was easy to cop but for some area, I guess it wasnt...  San Diego had 3 HoH that dropped it and no Champs... 
hard to name all of them but there was a good amount of boutiques that restocked them a week/month after they dropped in-store.

It was difficult to cop in the bay since there were like 1000 lurkers in here while bay area NTers would report where they were at. Plus the employees at 95% of the locations that did have them were shady as hell.

I currently have the Creams and triple white's, I have a chance to pick up either the wool greys or core black 1.0's. I know it's a matter of personal opinion but if you were me which pair would you get? Both are msrp

Well if we are talking resell then yes, you could have picked it up at $220-$250 easy...  But retail tho was a different story... 
Yeah but you either want the shoe or you don't.  If someone wasn't willing to pay more than $180 for creams, that's fine.  Nothing wrong with #teamretail but I don't get all the complaining and second guessing down the road.  So you wouldn't pay $250 then but you'll kill for a pair at $250 now?  Folks need to just live with their decisions and move on. 
laugh.gif

the thing with the cream restocks is that it was easy only if you were at the right place at the right time, because they didn't sit long on a website (boutique or not) or on shelves instore for sure. 

some of yall trying to make it seem like the cream restock was as easy and picking up some gradients. 

Last edited:
I currently have the Creams and triple white's, I have a chance to pick up either the wool greys or core black 1.0's. I know it's a matter of personal opinion but if you were me which pair would you get? Both are msrp
wool greys! I love my pair

Definitely Wool Grey if we're talking retail. Those are hard to find at that price. CB 1.0s can still be found in certain places for retail or just a little above while I've seen WGs go up to the $250-$300 range recently

Aaaaand the first pair of Creams from the Footlocker grand opening is up on ebay for $375 haha. Been looking at ebay, waiting for NY located creams to pop up and here we go

the thing with the cream restocks is that it was easy only if you were at the right place at the right time, because they didn't sit long on a website (boutique or not) or on shelves instore for sure. 

some of yall trying to make it seem like the cream restock was as easy and picking up some gradients. 
Nah, it was a pain to get them and it took some luck.  Getting Champs and FTL employees to give you the correct info was damn near impossible.  But I picked up a pair from a local reseller at $210 and it took very little work because so many people were selling them.  That was less than $20 more than buying them in store with tax, so it's basically retail as far as I'm concerned.  I picked up another pair at $220 for my buddy a couple of weeks later.  So they were pretty easy to cop if you were willing to throw in a little more cash over retail.  Those that weren't made a decision and it wasn't a good one in hindsight.

True. Still remember the dude who posted the Shoe Palace link. Seemed like everyone was able to cop but him. Felt bad for the guy.

True. Still remember the dude who posted the Shoe Palace link. Seemed like everyone was able to cop but him. Felt bad for the guy.
Man, that Shoe Palace Creams link was so clutch.  I remember Shoe Palace posted the wrong information and people were hesitant, so they sat for 15 minutes before they sold out.  

That was the true BNTL moment.

Nah, it was a pain to get them and it took some luck.  Getting Champs and FTL employees to give you the correct info was damn near impossible.  But I picked up a pair from a local reseller at $210 and it took very little work because so many people were selling them.  That was less than $20 more than buying them in store with tax, so it's basically retail as far as I'm concerned.  I picked up another pair at $220 for my buddy a couple of weeks later.  So they were pretty easy to cop if you were willing to throw in a little more cash over retail.  Those that weren't made a decision and it wasn't a good one in hindsight.
For me I was able to go to my local Champs and have the manager do a nation-wide search. He hooked it up as he had a pair sent from Illinois. I called that Champs almost daily to make sure they didn't 'accidentally' sell my pair.

They were definitely one of the most difficult CWs but lets not try to make it seem like they are consortium difficult. Creams in retrospect were easier to cop than 3Ms.

Back
Top Bottom