ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's a small hole on my ultra boost around the cage anything I should do about it? I've had them for around 8-9 months and wore them daily.

why would that have changed? they're tight because of the design.
I would assume that they would improve upon that if they come out with another CW/Pack. That is if they know that their design was trash on them.

If they are gonna fit the same then it will be an easy pass. I'd rather spend $20 less and buy core black 1.0s if I want a snug shoe.

Last edited:
Nobody followed that SS link that guy posted? That's where I got the blues for $100
Yeah, but you said navys- which people assumed were the actual navys (2.0's I would guess). You're talking about the shock blues, or royal 2.0s

I would assume that they would improve upon that if they come out with another CW/Pack. That is if they know that their design was trash on them.

If they are gonna fit the same then it will be an easy pass. I'd rather spend $20 less and buy core black 1.0s if I want a snug shoe.

its the strap part attacthed to the front pull tab on the inside that makes them tight, which is needed because they have no laces.

the tightness of them is really not a bother at all, and it has loosened a bit the more I wear them.

i hope you do pass though, 1 less person to go against.

Last edited:
its the strap part attacthed to the front pull tab on the inside that makes them tight, which is needed because they have no laces.

the tightness of them is really not a bother at all, and it has loosened a bit the more I wear them.

i hope you do pass though, 1 less person to go against.
I recall folks talking about doing mods to the design because of the tightness so good luck to you in trying to cop. 1 less person to go up against but probably 100 more resellers you have to compete with.

As for the strap part, uncaged doesn't have that and laces are technically not needed for those. I actually try to loosen my uncaged laces as loose as possible to make the uncaged feel less snug but not tight.

*City Socks also I don't believe have that either.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

The MC 2.0 are definitely worth $200. Resale prices for the Multicolors are actually in the $250 range depending on size so I would cop them at that price. They are the best gradient drop without a doubt IMO.
Well ****

Back
Top Bottom