ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
uhhhh, anybody know what ronnie boy here is rocking?
Judging from the tab on the tongue it's def a consortium collab. It almost looks like it could be the Ace 16+ Pure Control UB but slightly different, obviously there are laces and some additional lines going on. Probably some new UB variation we haven't heard of yet.

Last edited:
Judging from the tab on the tongue it's def a consortium collab. It almost looks like it could be the Ace 16+ Pure Control UB but slightly different, obviously there are laces and some additional lines going on. Probably some new UB variation we haven't heard of yet.

yeah i thought it was an ace 16 at first, but the laces and shiney heel cup threw me off. it probably is a future consortium x kith

Last edited:
Is there alot of hype for these? I want the sage pair to rock and will cop right now but I want to wait it out a few days

Last edited:
CW for Sage looks dope but the 3m on the black and white is getting the best of me. Decisions.....

I'd buy the royals for retail now since they will all dry up soon. You won't find them anymore at any us retailers. Some people did get a discount but most eBay sellers aren't asking for over retail.
That is what happen with the Royal 1.0s. I was able to scoop up three pair off SweatShop back in the day because a lot of people didn't like them and didn't even think they were worth buying even at a discount.

That is what happen with the Royal 1.0s. I was able to scoop up three pair off SweatShop back in the day because a lot of people didn't like them and didn't even think they were worth buying even at a discount.

we won't ever see anything as great as those days for UB's. I think i copped my royals for $90 off that site, and got a voucher for future purchase. Favorite website ever. Will always get my business

copped a ZNE white hoodie and white pants. I don't even care. Will wear OG white UB's with them

Gonna shine so bright.

waited forever for Nike to release white TF pants, but nope.

Back
Top Bottom