ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd buy them now if I could but size 10/10.5 out of stock (just received 10% ebay bucks promo email)

email them. sometimes they have the size and haven't updated the auction yet.

i would save the eBay coupon and do a deal with them thru paypal invoice. you'll save the 10% thru that method anyway.

Thinking of trading my Wool NMD city socks for a pair of core blacks. Thought I liked the CS but after trying them on, I realized I need laces on my shoes 
roll.gif

Also turned my beater pair into running shoes (they're great for running on the track and treadmill).
Go for it man. CB 1.0 are still one of my favorites
smokin.gif

Last edited:
People lose their minds over collabs even if they look like trash 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ugh now I really want these shock mints. I saw them on SS for so long in my size but never pulled the trigger.

I very much just want those reigning champs

Wish list

RC
Navy 1.0
Triple White 3.0 or 2.0 3M White
Yeezys

Last edited:
the shock mints are really nice in person, and with a little bit of paint are sort of like a MG 2.0 - pic taken from fb group

With that being said, may be difficult to find bigger sizes. I had to size .5 down for my pair
Damn, that's exactly what I wanted to do too. Looks perfect.

Last edited:
idk what it is i think we were spoiled by the 0g pattern & now these new drops are meh

even when a decent nmd drops i pass cause i would so much rather cop another ultra

i remember those crimson/volts went on sale & wools/navys sitting in store SMH
tired.gif

idk what it is i think we were spoiled by the 0g pattern & now these new drops are meh

even when a decent nmd drops i pass cause i would so much rather cop another ultra

i remember those crimson/volts went on sale & wools/navys sitting in store SMH
tired.gif
it's facts and not being spoiled, 1.0s are the better pattern and it seems to get worse after each version

no offense to those that prefer the 2.0s & 3.0s

Navys just came in from FTL. They shipped in bags and the boxes are absolutely wrecked :lol: Literally had to tape one back together cause it got crushed and the entire side was ripped open. Good ol Footlocker corp shipping

I was excited with what they had in store when they came out with the Uncaged. But recent 2.0 CWs,3.0 and those mids are not my cup of tea.

Not giving up on UBs anytime soon but more than ok sitting out on these next few releases.

i'd rather have options than have them repeat the same thing. true, you don't need to buy everything.
smokin.gif
I'd rather have 'better' options but it looks like they have Jeremy Scott secretly on the design team or something. They are getting too eclectic with their design/knit patterns.

The neutral colors and simple design is what made 1.0 so successful.

it's facts and not being spoiled, 1.0s are the better pattern and it seems to get worse after each version

no offense to those that prefer the 2.0s & 3.0s
forreal i remember unboxing my ogs & 3ms(Nter ooped me my 3ms, you know who you are)  or copping creams.. i was hype.

not even trying to offend the fans of the newer ones. boost is the wave for everyday type use & adidas ran with it & keeps banging out new designs. someone mentioned this before.

i hope they restock some c/w's and maybe drop a few new ones in that first pattern(idk how likely)

forreal i remember unboxing my ogs & 3ms(Nter ooped me my 3ms, you know who you are)  or copping creams.. i was hype.

not even trying to offend the fans of the newer ones. boost is the wave for everyday type use & adidas ran with it & keeps banging out new designs. someone mentioned this before.

i hope they restock some c/w's and maybe drop a few new ones in that first pattern(idk how likely)
restock not likely.  intentional scarcity drives other product sales. straight from nike's playbook. 

I'd rather have 'better' options but it looks like they have Jeremy Scott secretly on the design team or something. They are getting too eclectic with their design/knit patterns.

The neutral colors and simple design is what made 1.0 so successful.

Better is relative. also, getting multiple colors of the 1.0, uncaged and 2.0, you're bound to like a few things. Plus the occasional collab drop. I don't think there's a shortage of quality colorways. the 2.0 drops are still pretty subtle except certain drops, i think you're basing this off of the 1 3.0 that looks festive and a couple 2.0s that have a vibrant color scheme. Most of the drops have been simple and neutral. Not debating your opinion, just saying Adidas has been releasing enough quality choices for everyone.

Wore my CB 1.0s to dinner last night; nearly broke my neck/back/arms/legs in the men's room. Holy ****, I've never slipped so fast in my life, and I've been aware of the issue.
lol yup. i'm on the Subzero ice puddle everytime i enter restaurant floors w/ even the slightest amount of grease. 

Better is relative. also, getting multiple colors of the 1.0, uncaged and 2.0, you're bound to like a few things. Plus the occasional collab drop. I don't think there's a shortage of quality colorways. the 2.0 drops are still pretty subtle except certain drops, i think you're basing this off of the 1 3.0 that looks festive and a couple 2.0s that have a vibrant color scheme. Most of the drops have been simple and neutral. Not debating your opinion, just saying Adidas has been releasing enough quality choices for everyone.
Well most of the 2.0s and upcoming 3.0s are just rehash CWs from 1.0 in the new knit design. However they don't look quite as pleasing as 1.0s. A whole bunch of 3.0s that are projected CWs are on the first page and if I had to cop 1 it would be the maroons since they didn't release in the US. But that so far would be a stretch because I am not a fan of the translucent cage.

Hopefully my opinion will change once I see them in-hand.

Back
Top Bottom