ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah, Adidas could have had so much more of my money, but they gave me a break.
At this pace Adidas is actually making me money by not having/wanting to buy more pairs. And 1.0 knit and possible 2.0 knit resell prices skyrocketing.

Let the hype continue.

I really hope all of you sleep on those mids like you're saying. Make that cop easy for once 
laugh.gif

Presto Mids look better than these.

If they used this silhouette and put boost midsoles PK upper and either regular or translucent cage,  1.0 or 3.0 knit, they would have my money.
A lot of truth here. If you would have told me I wouldn't like the UB mids before I saw them I would have said no way. It took a lot of laziness to mess that up. 

A lot of truth here. If you would have told me I wouldn't like the UB mids before I saw them I would have said no way. It took a lot of laziness to mess that up. 
It seems like they are just pushing out more of the same stuff with same base CWs and only changing one little part of the shoe to keep up with the hype instead of taking the time to design a more memorable CW/silhouette.

Same, but Adidas is preventing me to do so. Will continue to be optimistic on them 3.0s tho. Any gum bottom outsole will def be intriguing.
Yeah. 3.0 is the light at the end of the tunnel for me. No offense to the people that like 2.0 but I can't seem to like them unless they drop TB 2.0 then i'm down.

why are prestos compared to ultra boosts and vice versa? Prestos were first released 15 years ago, the technology is sooo outdated.

I actually really like the Triple White 2.0. Much more than the 1.0 and 3.0 actually.

Last edited:

2nd pair....
Definitely need to see more pictures before making a final decision, but these don't look that bad here... I'm kind of digging the mids. I wonder if they have a looser/more relaxed sock-like ankle elastic than the UC do. If so, then I'm probably in. Looking forward to seeing them in more cws (hopefully). Would really love to see that 2nd pair MC in a different hue, preferably blue based or full multicolor.

i bought CB 2.0 for a work shoe...got them in the mail and wow..these are too nice to be a work shoe for me..i wore them to work last night and really nice..people say this shoe is like walking on clouds...? i dont feel that..i get more of a barefoot feel with a little cushion..the balls of my feet and heels feel as though they are sinking into the boost and i can feel the ground underneath me almost like going over a speed bump with a tire that needs air... ...maybe because i have high arches?def a comfortable shoe..but i dont think its abs killing every other comfort based shoe?? wish the boost was thicker? can anyone understand what im saying or do you guys feel like you are walking on clouds

i bought CB 2.0 for a work shoe...got them in the mail and wow..these are too nice to be a work shoe for me..i wore them to work last night and really nice..people say this shoe is like walking on clouds...? i dont feel that..i get more of a barefoot feel with a little cushion..the balls of my feet and heels feel as though they are sinking into the boost and i can feel the ground underneath me almost like going over a speed bump with a tire that needs air... ...maybe because i have high arches?def a comfortable shoe..but i dont think its abs killing every other comfort based shoe?? wish the boost was thicker? can anyone understand what im saying or do you guys feel like you are walking on clouds
UBs are a walking on clouds experience for me but then again I am pretty lightweight so I don't completely sink into the boost itself therefore experiencing more of it's cushioning benefits. I can see boost feeling too squishy and unsupportive if you are a heavier dude though. That makes sense since you would sink much further into the boost itself. I also have high arches but that doesn't effect the cushioning aspects of boost for me personally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom