ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any info when it will be?
smile.gif
smile.gif
Tomorrow for US, 10am EST on Eastbay.com

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:190074/sku:55088011/#sku-55088001

Last edited:
damn
these navy 1.0 sz 12 at FTL cant be copped online :frown:
available instore only
anybody can help? DM me :smile:

Last edited:
It's a limited restock and everything will be eaten by ATC and bots. If team manual scores, I'd be amazed. Probably won't affect resale much if at all. Eastbay took the timer page down. Curious if they might cancel it. 

Anyways, it's off-topic. :/

Not sure if everyone is team manual but this is probably most likely not the only restock for bred 1s.

The chances for OG purples or creams that folks were trying to trade have an extreme lower chance for restock.

I think if the folks put enough work, the chances of W on both breds and a trade are not far off

Not sure if everyone is team manual but this is probably most likely not the only restock for bred 1s.

The chances for OG purples or creams that folks were trying to trade have an extreme lower chance for restock.

I think if the folks put enough work, the chances of W on both breds and a trade are not far off
I'm not sure how many restocks Nike will do for the Bred 1's but I imagine most will be small ones on footsites. I don't see boutiques getting them again. At least not in a FSR. There might be a random SNKRS restock out of the blue but I don't think they will restock much. Especially, not with OG 1 colorways coming out soon too like the reverse SBB, Black Toes and then Royals next year. 

As for the OG Purples and Cream, agreed. That ship has sailed. Adidas might retro OG Ultra Boosts down the line but that won't be for awhile. 

Last edited:

I'm not sure how many restocks Nike will do for the Bred 1's but I imagine most will be small ones on footsites. I don't see boutiques getting them again. At least not in a FSR. There might be a random SNKRS restock out of the blue but I don't think they will restock much. Especially, not with OG 1 colorways coming out soon too like the reverse SBB, Black Toes and then Royals next year. 

As for the OG Purples and Cream, agreed. That ship has sailed. Adidas might retro OG Ultra Boosts down the line but that won't be for awhile. 
But hey, some people still love their Jordans. So understandable. Just noticing that Nike has a lot more random restock than Adidas with UBs. They needa throw another curve ball and tweet out 3Ms with Solar Orange during Halloween or something at Footaction lol

But hey, some people still love their Jordans. So understandable. Just noticing that Nike has a lot more random restock than Adidas with UBs. They needa throw another curve ball and tweet out 3Ms with Solar Orange during Halloween or something at Footaction lol
Halloween UBs would be a problem for me.

Did they specific which one is restocking? Pic's blogs posting I beleive are the 2.0's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom