ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you guys just keep them hermetically sealed in your closet til your current pair is retired?

Don't see the benefit in two white UB's (of the same model).
They're pretty tough to keep clean so I can see the benefit of 2. Its the cats who need 7 pairs of a GR shoe that you really have to worry about. 

Do you guys just keep them hermetically sealed in your closet til your current pair is retired?

Then you need to check at the resell market for 1.0 knits.

Then you need to check at the resell market for 1.0 knits.
Well I'm specifically speaking on the 2.0 drops that keep occurring.

As for 1.0, you can land for what? $50-60 above retail on the bay? Well damb. That profit after fees finna get me chipotle double meat tomorrow boys :smokin

Heartbreak City... My Navy 1.0's came in and they're too snug. I went TTS on em, ignoring the conventional wisdom, and got burned. If anyone has a lead on a pair of 10.5's, let me know

Heartbreak City... My Navy 1.0's came in and they're too snug. I went TTS on em, ignoring the conventional wisdom, and got burned. If anyone has a lead on a pair of 10.5's, let me know
check the last couple pages- I think rollinwithangel (edit*) has a 10.5 still

Last edited:

As for 1.0, you can land for what? $50-60 above retail on the bay? Well damb. That profit after fees finna get me chipotle double meat tomorrow boys
smokin.gif
That's an expensive burrito if you payin' that much.

As for 1.0, you can land for what? $50-60 above retail on the bay? Well damb. That profit after fees finna get me chipotle double meat tomorrow boys :smokin

That's an expensive burrito if you payin' that much.
You the one telling me to check the market like I'm missing out on that moola when in fact you gonna net around $40 :lol:

You the one telling me to check the market like I'm missing out on that moola when in fact you gonna net around $40
laugh.gif
That's if you sell on eBay, which you don't have to. And $50-60 is the resell value now. If UBs continue to be hype, all or most 1.0 resell will skyrocket.

If $40 ain't nothing to you, I'd happily accept Paypal gift to double up on more pairs.

Thanks.

here unless Casper already picked them up...Did you try removing the insoles?
I haven't yet, I might give it a shot when I'm home later. I'm not a big fan of having to take apart/modify a shoe to make it fit, especially if it means sacrificing comfort. Thanks for the heads up on the 10.5's though

You the one telling me to check the market like I'm missing out on that moola when in fact you gonna net around $40 :lol:

That's if you sell on eBay, which you don't have to. And $50-60 is the resell value now. If UBs continue to be hype, all or most 1.0 resell will skyrocket.

If $40 ain't nothing to you, I'd happily accept Paypal gift to double up on more pairs.

Thanks.
The UB stanning strong with this one.

If you "doubling up" to flip, by all means fella. If you doubling up for multiple rocking (which is what my original inquiry was on), that ish don't make sense.

If you "doubling up" to flip, by all means fella. If you doubling up for multiple rocking (which is what my original inquiry was on), that ish don't make sense.
The double/triple up is for all reasons you mentioned. I'm just helping you make sense of reasons why people do it.

The double/triple up is for all reasons you mentioned. I'm just helping you make sense of reasons why people do it.
Nah papa. You just tried to act like these joints were gonna change my tax bracket.

Just stop.

Last edited:
Nah papa. You just tried to act like these joints were gonna change my tax bracket.

Just stop.

I actually answered the bottom sentence. And double up answers both of your questions.

You asked a question, I answered it. Obviously it still doesn't make sense to you so safe travels on your double meat chipotle burrito.

Back
Top Bottom