ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fleetfootsports.com canceled my core blacks in a size 10. Definitely wasn't expecting that.
Ordered a Women's size 11 in the Core Black\Purple colorway from Lady Footlocker for $143.00 shipped from there extra 20% off sale. I would go that route if I were you since someone here mentioned it fits exactly the same as his Men's size 10 and of course its cheaper! By the way my order from Fleet also got cancelled and that's what lead me score on this new pair.

Last edited:

Might be late about this but pretty sure Kanye wore the core black Ultra Boosts yesterday. Go to TeamKanyeDaily on Instagram, it won't let me post the link cuz I'm new. But just wanted to give everyone a heads up in case resellers/people start going crazy about them etc.
not that it really matters.. the core blacks (if those are them) are no easier to get than the other cws ...

YIKES.
mean.gif

Sole Review confirms it too... NO BEUNO.
http://www.solereview.com/adidas-ultra-boost-review/
TF?!
eyes.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
I thought the sole wearing down was common knowledge at this point?

That's why everyone in here was saying they aren't doubling up and waiting for the continental soles.

Also, new Adidas Ultra Boost ST looking ehhhh

Last edited:
There have been some people that wrote about the performance. In a nutshell what I've gathered is that they feel great but the outsole wears very easily after a few runs, thus losing traction. Even after a few casual wears I could tell the outsole being worn down a bit.

Despite this, can you still run in them fine? Was planning on doing my running in my UBs (which I bought for casual wear, but figured I could do both in them) but don't wanna completely wreck them or something.

comfort level: UB > pure 2 > energy 2 

tryin to tell myself to wait for the conitinental soles instead of getting another pair to run in. 

RRS. Didn't realize their 25% off was still running on top of the 10% membership
Just so no one is confused, the 25% off is inclusive of the 10% VIP membership
wink.gif

--------

Damn, it seems like everyone is a men's 9.5 in UBs. Can't find any women 10.5s in the OG colorway
mean.gif

Last edited:
Despite this, can you still run in them fine? Was planning on doing my running in my UBs (which I bought for casual wear, but figured I could do both in them) but don't wanna completely wreck them or something.
I haven't ran in them but I'm assuming you can run til the outsole is worn too much where you won't get good traction.

Just scooped up the OG black colorway. 
happy.gif

Had to get a pair after trying them on at footlocker.

Does anyone have the footlocker sku for the white ultra boosts?

Just wondering did the white UB's release ONLY on adidas store and adidas online? Did they ever release at FTL, FNL etc? Might go to my local major shoe retailer to see if I find a pair of White UB's if they ever released there.
they didnt release to any of these , just boutiques adidas stores and adidas online 

Back
Top Bottom