ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been wearing them at home and wonder how people wear these? The entire shoe is very snug, not just the toe area where it's the worst. It's to the point where I think it is cutting off blood circulation. I can't even sit down and watch TV without it distracting me. My feet are wide but they are not especially wide. Is it just something you get used to or get more loose overtime? These are Core Blacks 1.0 btw, I heard they're more snug than the other versions and colors.

I've been wearing them at home and wonder how people wear these? The entire shoe is very snug, not just the toe area where it's the worst. It's to the point where I think it is cutting off blood circulation. I can't even sit down and watch TV without it distracting me. My feet are wide but they are not especially wide. Is it just something you get used to or get more loose overtime? These are Core Blacks 1.0 btw, I heard they're more snug than the other versions and colors.
When I first bought UB I went TTS 9.5, literally was so tight made my feet hurt and in pain. I have wide feet so I needed to go a whole size up and 10.5 fits perfectly for me.

tried the OG purple heels in store before. felt the same thing and had to pass altogether.

the 2.0 model fit my feet REALLY well and are my favorite right now (grey toe gradient, cant stop wearing).
Now I got the uncaged ones and they fit equally superb.

can't complain at all.

Lmao everyone was totally hating on the GITD but then adidas twitter says they limited edition and everyone's gonna magically come around on them

Ben in this thread a long time...when those gradients were shown, there weren't many people saying they hated them or loved them. Response seemed pretty typical and in line with most ub releases. Even now, there isn't much talk about them either way...

So...yep

(Typical NT trap comment)

Last edited:
S/O to UmpaHimself. His post helped me get a 12.5 MC 2.0 and 12 Triple With Uncaged LTD for myself, and a 7.5 Triple Red Uncaged LTD for another NT member. Thanks for the info my man!

Last edited:
soccer stores. and not be an ***, but accept the fact you wont get them. they are extremly hard to obtain unless you know specific stores getting them in store. I've already accepted it.
TTS. the length will definitely start to be a problem if you size up.
yeah, mine have definitely broken in, but im super interested to see how they fit with this new style without that attached strap inside.

word? The new ones don't have the strap on the inside?

Hey everyone~ first time joining the forums. Already have a couple pair of UBs myself, looking to add another one to the collection. Was wondering if you all can help me out with a legit check. Thanks everyone and #BoostisLife

LC

Thanks again!
Legit. May I ask size/ what the seller is asking for? Also in the market for these

Do the CB 1.0's get looser with wear and shoe trees? I am debating whether to return them or stay the course.
UB's are a very snug fitting shoe, they may loosen a little from wear but mine haven't that much. I went half a size up from my normal adidas sizing (which I know can be all over the place, UB's a full size up from most of my nmds) and theres a little extra length but between the slim fit and the tightness of the knit I wouldn't want them to be any smaller.

Just my opinion but if you want a pair that will indeed loosen up over time, you should try and fine either the black wool pair or the gray wool pair.

Wool definitely loosens up over time

word? The new ones don't have the strap on the inside?

nope, someone (i forget who) was able to grab the vappur greens and they mentioned its all primeknit now, no more strap. I still want to cut mine but I feel like it will mess with the pull tab on the front.

nope, someone (i forget who) was able to grab the vappur greens and they mentioned its all primeknit now, no more strap. I still want to cut mine but I feel like it will mess with the pull tab on the front.

i don't have the balls to do it. I can barely cut shapes to help my kids with their homework

Hey so I know the shoes very popular and I also have three pairs myself. I know a lot of you guys in this forum love the shoe, are a lot of you selling some of your coveted Jordans and other sneakers to solely collect ultra boosts now???

Last edited:
fyi - pure controls, at least the MINT ones, fit .5 big imo. extremely long, i would advise people to go down .5 from ultraboost. i wear ultraboost in my tts.

Back
Top Bottom