ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This may seem like a silly question to some, but do any of you guys run in BOOST models?

I've been running in my UB's for the last month or so and they're cool, but I'm thinking about trying something else. Taking suggestions/reviews!
I run about 15 minutes on the treadmill after I'm done lifting. I recently started using my boost to run instead of my usual new balance. The first two weeks they felt great but I started developing knee pain during week three (suspect the pain is from over pronation). I had to go back to running in my NB's.

Last edited:
Didn't expect someone to be willing to buy  the SNS golfball. Someone just payed $100 for mine lmao. Lessens the hit I took on paying for my SNS :smile:

This may seem like a silly question to some, but do any of you guys run in BOOST models?

I've been running in my UB's for the last month or so and they're cool, but I'm thinking about trying something else. Taking suggestions/reviews!
There's a few people on here who have ran with UBs, I've dont 3-4 miles few times but I still prefer my regular running shoes (Saucony Ghost 6).  What type of running are you in to?  Short runs?  Half/Full Marathons?     

GITD UB should only be referred to as the Tennis Ball UB as they are nearly identical in color. Therefore, I only give consent to wear them when on the court playing tennis at night
laugh.gif

Wait, they restocked?!
they just took them down but i was able to cart a 12 and 13 earlier - hence my question a page back.. then i found out there was a 12.5 in the uncaged but no stock and now I am sad.

they just took them down but i was able to cart a 12 and 13 earlier - hence my question a page back.. then i found out there was a 12.5 in the uncaged but no stock and now I am sad.
Oh wow...  

Back
Top Bottom