ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow it's such a relief to come back into the warmth in this thread after being the Yeezy thread the past few days during the release frenzy. This thread is so much more relaxed and helping. As soon as there is much money to be made involoved, everyone's acting like a-holes and no one is helping each other out like we so often do here.

I will say I'm in love with my V2's though. Such an awesome silhouette and the comfort is almost at UB level now, much better than the V1.

Yeah, I know its a long shot but it never hurst to ask
True, but if your ratio of asking for things, especially close to unrealistic things, are far more than you helping others then you're gonna start looking like the many NTers who mooch off the knowledge of others in the thread.

True, but if your ratio of asking for things, especially close to unrealistic things, are far more than you helping others then you're gonna start looking like the many NTers who mooch off the knowledge of others in the thread.
That's a good call. Ill chill out on the asks

That's a good call. Ill chill out on the asks
Nonetheless, there are quite a few folks who are in the 12-13 range in this thread so they might come across what you are looking for on their searches for their pairs.

Don't know the exact NTers but with a light skim through the pages you should be able to find folks to link up with.

Good luck.

Got my yeezys in. Everyone was saying they were going to get my order rerouted because I posted my order number. Lmao nah.

Yeah, I know its a long shot but it never hurst to ask

royals are hard to come by, I've only seen a few pairs pop up online in a 12. Navys may be easier with the recent restock, they were also sitting in stores a few months ago. Maybe try to see if a footlocker/champs employee can stock locate a pair for you

royals are hard to come by, I've only seen a few pairs pop up online in a 12. Navys may be easier with the recent restock, they were also sitting in stores a few months ago. Maybe try to see if a footlocker/champs employee can stock locate a pair for you
Thanks for the info!

pardon my IGNORANCE here,,can someone here differentiate the 1.0 and 2.0 Utraboost?

:nerd: thanks in advance....

Last edited:
pardon my IGNORANCE here,,can someone here differentiate the 1.0 and 2.0 Utraboost?

nerd.gif
thanks in advance....
The pattern of the knit is different. A lot of people don't like the way the pattern looks. 

:nerd: thanks in advance....
OG pattern vs Gradient pattern. Some v1s have continental sole and some are not. While all v2s are continental sole if im not mistaken.

Looks like we got a clear image of these genie in the lamp joints

oof.  If you look close enough you can see the discoloration from where people have been constantly rubbing it -- in the hopes that their wish for 1.0 knit to return, comes true. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom