ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KITH shipped 
nthat.gif

No one has an accurate list of all upcoming boost release dates, adidas changes the dates all the time regardless. But if you look back at posts in this thread, pics especially, there was a guy, Frank something or other, that posted some catalogue pics that had EU shipping dates listed for a lot of the upcoming 3.0 colorways. But those dates only refer to when the shoes will be shipped to the stores, not the actual release date. Regardless, the majority of 3.0s will start dropping in December & January, with maybe a couple showing up in November.
Xmas time maaaaan 

So it looks like these are indeed part of the Alexander Wang collection too. Hopefully the sock like pair isn't an early sample of the one you posted, cause the sock-ish pair is really dope to me.
You read my mind tank ... 

Glad I just checked my AMEX statement because RevUp charged me twice for the 1.0 blacks I got a couple weeks back. Hopefully they fix the issue quickly and refund my $180 without issue 

Glad I just checked my AMEX statement because RevUp charged me twice for the 1.0 blacks I got a couple weeks back. Hopefully they fix the issue quickly and refund my $180 without issue 
lol...You don't check your credit card bill every month?

My white 1.0 feel and look a whole size bigger than my black 1.0. A couple other guys told me the same also. What's up with that?

My white 1.0 feel and look a whole size bigger than my black 1.0. A couple other guys told me the same also. What's up with that?
I have white 1.0 and cb 1.0 (both size 9, both 3/16 production date) in front of me and I cannot concur.  They look the same size to me.  CB's PK is a little tighter since they are brand new, but otherwise i think they are the same/very close in fit.

My 1.0 whites are the tightest UB I have by far. I have 1.0 black, 2.0 black, 1.0 white, MG & royal 2.0 all in size 10.5 and the white ones barely fit while the rest are perfect fit

I have white 1.0 and cb 1.0 (both size 9, both 3/16 production date) in front of me and I cannot concur.  They look the same size to me.  CB's PK is a little tighter since they are brand new, but otherwise i think they are the same/very close in fit.

My white 1.0 has production date 03/16 and black 1.0 was made 07/16. i'm starting to think some of us are getting fake pairs. :nerd:

Last edited:
My white 1.0 has production date 03/16 and black 1.0 was made 07/16. i'm starting to think some of us are getting fake pairs.
nerd.gif
I think variation between production runs is way more likely than fakes.

Anyone got both white 1.0 and cb 1.0 7/16 prod they could compare?

Ah dang, I'd send this to my friend but international returns are a ***** and I don't wanna do that to him lol

My white 1.0 has production date 03/16 and black 1.0 was made 07/16. i'm starting to think some of us are getting fake pairs.
nerd.gif
I have my doubts as well, by me being new to the boost game. I wasnt in it when 1.0s were readily available to have a side by side magnifying glass comparison. My black 1.0 from winnsports shows a production date of 03/16.

Back
Top Bottom