ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
major props to Villa for delivering my Ultra Boosts in 1 day. Ordered them jawns on Thurs and they were at my door Friday morning. Free standard shipping :pimp:

Yeah, not really trying. Should have used "wanted" in my post instead. Didn't think people would get so caught up over that haha, ah well.
People in here pay attention to detail. We have people in here wanting to return a shoe cause one stitch is off or there is a microscopic glue mark.

You better come correct in this thread lol.

size?
smile.gif
We've all got eyes.

Hello everyone. 
Quick question, what's the color like of the green uncaged ? I may be cooping a pair, but still trying to figure out if they look like the stock photos in adc

Any on feet of the shoe will be highly appreciate 

Hello everyone. 
Quick question, what's the color like of the green uncaged ? I may be cooping a pair, but still trying to figure out if they look like the stock photos in adc

Any on feet of the shoe will be highly appreciate 
These are @gsg23's pics but just so you can get on on foot look in some natural light. Someone else did a comparison pic with the color of the Olive LTD (can't remember who) but the color is identical to those

Anyone know how the sizing is of the NMD City Sock wool? I wear a US6 in Uncaged and US7 in CB 2.0 and 350 V2, all without insoles.

I haven't worn these for more than 2 hours at a time, but are there any adverse effects from wearing UB's with thin socks?

Back
Top Bottom