ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i did, off of a restock a week ago. i just received them in today, and it is the 7/16 production run. i have the 3/16 production run as well, and the font of the box tag does differ. also, the font of the tag inside the shoes differ as well. boost seems a little softer (as do the yeezy 350 v2's), but otherwise, very similar. to me, the 7/16 production run is better quality as far as the stitching/gluing etc. is concerned.

Thank you for confirming this. So I guess all 7/16 1.0s from Kratz and Revup are the same. So probably the 7/16 productions and later are coming out with new tags and box labels as of now.

Again not saying they are fake or b-grades, just putting it out there to those who have not been in the boost game long enough to know about the "newer" 1.0s.
Not everyone is on this thread to get information like this because if I was a newb just starting to buy UBs and if I saw these different tags or labels on eBay or Craigslist, I would've avoided them as if they were fakes.

can someone make a list of all the 1.0 knit pairs with continental boost please? It would be greatly appreciated

so far ik the cremes, high snobs, hypebeast, sneakersnstuff, solebox, 3ms.......

No one today has provided concrete evidence that are aren't anything more than 2.0CBs.

Folks just heard triple black and awoke everyone out of UB hibernation.

Hypebeast posted an article and used 1.0 as the photo that's why I asked... I can't imagine they're putting out a 1.0 now

Will the TB's release in europe too? 
nerd.gif

Silver Medals >>>> these by FAR. These just look like a wanna-be poor man's Silver Medal without the chrome heel cup.
Perhaps, but under light/flash these are 3M. Silvers are not. The all white 3Ms are much better.

Last edited:

Perhaps, but under light/flash these are 3M. Silvers are not. The all white 3Ms are much better.
It's still not confirmed though that the Black reflective pair that looks like a Silver Medal knock off will be 3M or not:

http://www.kicksonfire.com/adidas-ultra-boost-reflective-2016/ 

From the looks of it, the uppers are no different at all in weave than that of the Silver Medals. The only reflective part on the black pair may very well just be the tongue tag Adidas logo. The fact that the weaving is metallic silver and shines in sunlight may be the marketing aspect of re-releasing the Silver Medals sans chrome heel cup as part of a 'reflective pack'. Strange.

Last edited:

My small UB collection (size 5.5-6). I was only able to get the wood wood collab, the smallest I saw in the other collabs was a sz 6.5.

The triple whites are the GS pair that dropped in FTL without the silver stripe.
Dope collection! I spot two of my favorites there: Silver Medals and MC 2.0
smokin.gif

My girl wears a 7.5, what men size is that for the uncaged? She wants a pair of the triple blacks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom