ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My bro will probably pay resell on those RC if we dont get lucky online... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been answered or has been talked about already, but its kinda hard to keep up with the thread.

I got a pair of White UB 1.0s from RevUp and the size tag's font is different from the rest of my adidas shoes (including an older pair of white 1.0s). Some of hte stitching is on a different spot vs the older 1.0s and the tongue looks kinda weird? Just wanted to make sure that I`m good and don't have to hit them up for a return lol.

Thanks in advance.

You're good to rock them.
It's been cleared up and confirmed that those stores (see page 1) have a separate production and supply of 1.0s from adidas.

My bro will probably pay resell on those RC if we dont get lucky online... 
laugh.gif

**** sleep lol. I might be in New York when they drop though so I have to do some research on who sells them over there.  I know Kith and maybe Concepts but that's it. 

Read the Triple Blacks are to release next Thursday, 10/13. Now I just need to find out if they're the 1.0 TBs or the 2.0 TBs. I'm in if it's the 1.0.

wonder how difficult it will be to get the triple blacks just based on them saying "very limited", don't get it, just release the normal amount

Not gonna lie, $750 is tempting for V2 on GOAT 
laugh.gif
I don't mean to tempt you more, but they're great. Been wearing them a lot more than my UBs since I got them. The orange stripe is a bit too loud for my taste, but I can handle it, and they're damn comfy. Where UBs fit like a sock, these fit like slippers. I personally  would not spend $750 on a pair of sneakers, but everybody's different and you're gonna do you

No disrespect to the 2.0 fam on here, but na man, I can't get into the toe design on the 2.0. Will save my account 180.
Tbh I don't like 2.0 but if thats my only option for TB then im down as long as its really all black. Heck I paid resell for the mesh tb nmd so I dont think 2.0 will be a downgrade from that.

Back
Top Bottom