ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TB 1.0 is to a Bentley as the CB 1.0 is to a Pep Boys 300M... wut!? 
sick.gif

More like a stock model vs. a tinted upgraded rims model of the same ride.

Bentley... 
roll.gif

But too bad angelus paint didn't hold up long. I'm gonna try plasti dip next... If The real thing shows up it will be a trade bait

Folks want to get TBs because they are not artistically inclined to make their own.

Plus, $180 is a big investment to make a crappy version of an already tailored TB. And that doesn't count the cost to buy all the supplies.

I've only seen less than a handful that have actually made the triple black with OG purp/CB 1.0s look like they came out the factory.

The rest look like honda civics with exaggerated spoilers and cheesy side skirts.

Last edited:
@pcgvrtx came in here and said he had them in hand and nobody even paid him much attention. :rofl:

Aint this the dude who called someone the n word, even though he's caucasian?

The dude who works at an Adidas store but acts like he's rubbing elbows with influential people at Adidas?

That dude wants to be in the know so bad.

Was wondering what happened to the kid. And bam, he came to drop some knowledge that doesn't seem very truthful.

Hope you're right guy, but from what I've seen of you in the past, its BS.

Take a pic and shut us all up. You know you can if you held them in hand.

@pcgvrtx came in here and said he had them in hand and nobody even paid him much attention.
roll.gif

Aint this the dude who called someone the n word, even though he's caucasian?

The dude who works at an Adidas store but acts like he's rubbing elbows with influential people at Adidas?

That dude wants to be in the know so bad.

Was wondering what happened to the kid. And bam, he came to drop some knowledge that doesn't seem very truthful.

Hope you're right guy, but from what I've seen of you in the past, its BS.

Take a pic and shut us all up. You know you can if you held them in hand.
LMAOO when I pulled the Pinochio gif. on him he said there's "certain" people in the thread that knows he credible 
laugh.gif

How's it goin y'all?
Is that shine or wear in the ball of the foot and heel of the boost? Can't tell if the black is wearing off.

also, it looks like some of the black pellets are fading to purple-brownish color faster in some areas.

PLEASE TAKE IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH!

I spoke to a manager at Adidas in Santa Anita and he said the TB are "expected" to release on November 19th.

LIKE I SAID TAKE IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH.

Is that shine or wear in the ball of the foot and heel of the boost? Can't tell if the black is wearing off.

also, it looks like some of the black pellets are fading to purple-brownish color faster in some areas.

Haha that pic is from the 2nd or 3rd time I wore them, definitely none of those things have happened to the shoe.

For what it's worth they still show basically zero wear after about 15 times out.

View media item 2189271View media item 2189272

Haha that pic is from the 2nd or 3rd time I wore them, definitely none of those things have happened to the shoe.

For what it's worth they still show basically zero wear after about 15 times out.
Could just be the camera messin' with the colors.

The black on black uppers is super clean. Wish I'd gotten the black wools back when. But i didn't even know the difference at the time.

What ever happened to these? ADC only has these for women. I feel like they should've came out with a men's version. 

Back
Top Bottom