ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone have the Y-3 XRay Zip Low with the boost sole? Wondering if I should go with my UB size or 0.5 down like my instincts tell me?

Might as well wait for the tripple blacks.

Never get anything here in Winnipeg. Not gna start hunting now.
That sucks man, we are getting done dirty in Canada :smh:

Are you a nurse too? [emoji]128513[/emoji] I went after work and was lucky to grab a pair. They let others order their size in.
Haha no, I just started med school, my fiance is a 3rd year nursing student though. Metrotown just had a 2nd restock yesterday, but I was stuck at school :x . When I was at FTL on Tuesday I asked about doing an order but the employees there weren't very helpful (yeezy raffle day) and said it would probably get cancelled if I did order a pair.

Last edited:
Just got three of my friends on the UB train this week. One copped a 1.0 CB from Winnsports, another got lucky on the under retail CB 2.0 at END, and the other got one from the FTL restock today

That sucks man, we are getting done dirty in Canada :smh:
Haha no, I just started med school, my fiance is a 3rd year nursing student though. Metrotown just had a 2nd restock yesterday, but I was stuck at school :x . When I was at FTL on Tuesday I asked about doing an order but the employees there weren't very helpful (yeezy raffle day) and said it would probably get cancelled if I did order a pair.

Just has another restock of the CB 2.0 in Ottawa. Funny how Ottawa went from having 0 UBs to having a plethora available.

Where the Mexican plugs at??
I have familia in Mexico. Where the purps at.? I may be able to proxy a few pairs.
El Chapo and Mayo are the plugs fellas
laugh.gif

Sold my worn 3x olives for like 300 a few months ago. Definitely regret that decision

Yikes! Someone came up.., lol.

Ive heard of a few used pair going for near twice that much now. Only wish I would have bought another one in my size to stock.

By the time I found out about UB's it was too late. Dope you have a pair though man

Thanks! I knew when I first seen them it was a must. Even the girl wants a pair but could never find one in her size. The Burgundy pair is nice too, just not a fan of Aggie colors. Go Longhorns!

Gonna try to scoop the Black Day Ones from ADC but if I strike out oh well.

What's the forecast on those so far?

We looking at a quick sell out or nah?

Back
Top Bottom