ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ordered a pair of non wool black UB's from sports authority and when they came in, I saw that they're the wools.....

Ordered a pair of non wool black UB's from sports authority and when they came in, I saw that they're the wools.....
Because they were always wool. This was confirmed a few pages back...errr prob like 100 pages back since the whites released during that time
laugh.gif

I personally dont like cageless look. It just looks like the other brands. For 180 bucks, ill keep it on and let everyone know im rocking the three stripes.
I normally like my sneakers to be mostly one color on the uppers so that's why I wanna cut the black cage off the solar reds. Otherwise, I'm keeping the cages on my other UBs like the all white's and the wool grays.

Anyone notice that the wool material ultra boost fit a little bigger than normal primeknit?

Anyone notice that the wool material ultra boost fit a little bigger than normal primeknit?
Can honestly say I haven't noticed a difference. The wools are still primeknit and just as stretchy imo...they just mixed in some wool fibers. It's not like they completely moved away from using primeknit on the wools

SUPER big shout out to @SUPERSTAR for the assist on the UB Whites. You will for sure see me running in these soon. This is what real NikeTalk family should be like, helping one another. 

Back
Top Bottom