ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Question of the day: Would you guys buy cream DS for $340?  I am usually team retail. 
No, wouldn't pay over 250 for them personally- they're nice, but not that nice. I would just get onyx's for retail instead

Last edited:
2-day shipping from ADC was legit. The "Reflective" UB 2.0's just arrived on my door step. Unboxing as we speak...

Those cream gifs get to me every time hahahaha 
roll.gif

Yep, Onyx's are almost as nice to me- and I don't see the point in having 10 pairs of light ultra boosts like some people. I decided to keep creams (instead of greys and whites). But if I didn't have them, I would much rather get the new onyx pair than waste $350 on creams

you do realize they fetch for about $450 right? 
Yeah, thats a ridiculous amount to pay for them though. I just don't think they're worth it (only my opinion)

that's just bad logic bro. if you buy them for 350.

wear it.

you may be able to sell it for 400 or more a year from now.

shoesharks1 shoesharks1 While I agree that the Oynx look much better than the majority of the gradient 2.0's, they don't even come close to the 1.0 Chalk's - imho. The GR White 1.0's crap all over the Oynx, too, as far as light colors go. You would be better off finding those for a decent price :D

that's just bad logic bro. if you buy them for 350.

wear it.

you may be able to sell it for 400 or more a year from now.
He asked if $350 is a good price for creams, which I would assume would be to wear and it sounded like he wanted opinions. I'm not looking at buying a pair of creams & maybe making $75 as an investment
laugh.gif
As somebody that has a personal pair, I gave my answer. I'm not asking anybody to agree, but for all of you to act like my opinion is factually wrong on creams proves just how much of a hypebeast shoe it actually is. People act as if you have to say its the best non-collab UB's when in reality they weren't that hard to get initially, but after they got hyped up everybody acts as though they're "grails"
eyes.gif
I'd happily trade mine for onyxs & $200 - I don't need approval, its just a pair of shoes

@Texian, thats fair- I may scoop a pair of those too eventually. I have too many personal pairs as it is to justify more. Onyx> white 1.0 to me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom